|May 12, 2005, 03:44 PM||#1|
New Italian Powerbook Case
May 12 2005 Milan, Italy --
Orbino, maker of the world's finest luxury computer and PDA cases, announced today that it has launched its newest line of premium Powerbook cases -- "Linea" - the slim case.
Heralded as the "Ferrari" of carrying cases, the new Orbino Linea is designed to transform the Apple Powerbook into a luxury leather accessory. It is being launched in 5 different luxury leather colors.
The Orbino Universale is handmade by master craftsmen in Italy and features a variety of high-performance features including:
- Patented design: sleek and sturdy design with attachable shoulder harness;
- Work in case design: you never have to take your laptop out of the case. Just open the case and begin working.
- Precious metal fixtures: give your laptop the look of fine Italian machinery. Spring loaded clips allow you to open and close the case with ease and to attach shoulder harness.
- Tight, form-fitting contours: respects the elengant lines of the Powerbook family of laptops;
- Stunning luxury calfskins handcrafted in Central Italy.
The Orbino cases can be purchased Orbino's online store at:
Prices start at US$420 and product can be shipped throughout the world.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Booting a PowerBook G4 without its top case?||iamMacPerson||PowerPC Macs||13||Mar 24, 2014 06:16 PM|
|Powerbook G4... Earthed through the aluminum case?||Xandros||PowerPC Macs||20||Oct 29, 2013 05:45 AM|
|Does anything fit inside a 12" PowerBook G4 case?||jpcoelho||PowerPC Macs||12||Jan 18, 2013 08:12 AM|
|ML available on italian Apple site||davidgnomo||OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion||2||Jul 25, 2012 03:09 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12 PM.