|May 12, 2005, 04:44 PM||#1|
New Italian Powerbook Case
May 12 2005 Milan, Italy --
Orbino, maker of the world's finest luxury computer and PDA cases, announced today that it has launched its newest line of premium Powerbook cases -- "Linea" - the slim case.
Heralded as the "Ferrari" of carrying cases, the new Orbino Linea is designed to transform the Apple Powerbook into a luxury leather accessory. It is being launched in 5 different luxury leather colors.
The Orbino Universale is handmade by master craftsmen in Italy and features a variety of high-performance features including:
- Patented design: sleek and sturdy design with attachable shoulder harness;
- Work in case design: you never have to take your laptop out of the case. Just open the case and begin working.
- Precious metal fixtures: give your laptop the look of fine Italian machinery. Spring loaded clips allow you to open and close the case with ease and to attach shoulder harness.
- Tight, form-fitting contours: respects the elengant lines of the Powerbook family of laptops;
- Stunning luxury calfskins handcrafted in Central Italy.
The Orbino cases can be purchased Orbino's online store at:
Prices start at US$420 and product can be shipped throughout the world.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|F/S: Brand New 17'' Powerbook G4 Loaded + Warranty +/or Brenthaven Backpack Case||Veritas&Equitas||Marketplace Archive 2||1||Aug 29, 2006 08:32 PM|
|help me pick case for new 15" powerbook||Vashti||Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)||17||Apr 1, 2004 11:23 AM|
|opening the case of new G4 Powerbook (15inch aluminium 1.25Gz model)||hillel||Macintosh Computers||2||Dec 15, 2003 05:43 PM|
|New 15" Powerbook ordered.. What case?||drewcare||Macintosh Computers||38||Dec 11, 2003 03:16 PM|
|Brenthaven 15" Shoulder Case and new AL Powerbook||James Craner||Macintosh Computers||1||Oct 31, 2003 10:49 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:34 AM.