Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tammster

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
S Florida USA
I have a lot of music in my iCloud that was put there via itunes match. I see all of my music in the cloud on my ipad and I'd rather not have to download my music album by album.

Is there any way to download them all at once? I see how I can download all purchased music but I want ALL of my music.

Tammster

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
S Florida USA
I figured it out. I created a playlist on my iPad and added ALL music (with one click). Then you scroll all the way to the bottom of the playlist and click download all. :)

thomaswfg

macrumors newbie
Aug 19, 2013
On my iTunes, I just sorted by iCloud > Selected all the songs that haven't been downloaded yet > Right clicked > Download.

Essex711

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2012
NY
On my iTunes, I just sorted by iCloud > Selected all the songs that haven't been downloaded yet > Right clicked > Download.

Don't have that option:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-29 at 11.46.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-29 at 11.46.34 PM.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 26,836
Last edited:

BluntsRuS

macrumors newbie
Feb 3, 2014
I have a lot of music in my iCloud that was put there via itunes match. I see all of my music in the cloud on my ipad and I'd rather not have to download my music album by album.

Is there any way to download them all at once? I see how I can download all purchased music but I want ALL of my music.
Please tell me how you did it because my music keeps disappearing from my iPad and I don't know why and I think it's because I don't have it all downloaded directly to it is just in the cloud

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.