Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jahoys

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2011
Earth
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Nah they have this hack that only works for registered developers with that kinda access. It's always recycled and the technique itself is never revealed...

While it has been "jailbroken" we now need a new public exploit, an injection method and other little tricks. Could take some months!

i think the exploit that i0n1c used for his untethered JB does not need a developer account. i maybe wrong but hopefully not so a public release won't be too far off.

Cartaphilus

macrumors 6502a
Dec 24, 2007
Well, "loose" can be a transitive verb, so there can be "one who looses" or a "looser". However, a looser would be someone, for example, who lets loose then hounds, not someone who fails to win...

Wouldn't someone who makes something loose be a "loosener" rather than a "looser"? I would think that "looser" is what your pants are after you've been dieting. So the Biggest Loser would have pants that are looser.

goosnarrggh

macrumors 68000
May 16, 2006
Wouldn't someone who makes something loose be a "loosener" rather than a "looser"? I would think that "looser" is what your pants are after you've been dieting. So the Biggest Loser would have pants that are looser.

Certainly a loosener can work his magic on a screw, but I think he would have absolutely no idea what to do with a pack of hounds.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.