Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rit

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 1, 2012
Hey guys, I just started using iPhone 4S now and discovered a wifi problem when ever i search for wifi it doesn't shows the connection of the router when i bring the iPhone closer then only it catches .. I differentiated my iPhone 4S with 4 and when i search networks from same location in both devices.. the iPhone 4 gets many networks where as 4S couldn't find any..
Please help please...

wjohan

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2011
I have the same problem....phoned apple and they are sending the box for me to send it back to them to repair under the applecare plane I have on it.

EngageWithRage

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2012
Your girlfriend's house
Hey guys, I just started using iPhone 4S now and discovered a wifi problem when ever i search for wifi it doesn't shows the connection of the router when i bring the iPhone closer then only it catches .. I differentiated my iPhone 4S with 4 and when i search networks from same location in both devices.. the iPhone 4 gets many networks where as 4S couldn't find any..
Please help please...

Yup, sounds like a hardware issue. If you just purchased the iPhone 4s you can take it to the "Geniuses" over at an Apple store or call Apple care to get it repaired/replaced.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.