Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coltaine

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2012
Still taking requests?

I would Love to have the following:
Retina, Vignette, normal Apple, Sebastian

Thank you so much.

wild05kid05

macrumors newbie
Jan 17, 2011
Can you make one with the letters (without quotation marks) "L.P.V" with the dark corners (idk what you call it) thanks !

FAK64

macrumors newbie
Apr 4, 2012
Could I get

" Francis " (iCloud)
" FAK " (iCloud+Vignette)
" James " (iCloud Beta)

Now optimized for the new iPad with Retina Display!

Featuring a whopping 2048x2048 resolution that works on both portrait and landscape modes!

Featuring the popular wallpaper from iCloud BETA, this wallpaper has been totally revamped for the new iPad from the ground up. Included are two backgrounds as seen in iCloud and iCloud beta with vignette option. Now you can interchange the wallpapers or use your own as you like!

Now also available in iPhone size! CLICK HERE

NOTE: Please finish reading this post before you post for request! Thank you!

There are two versions. With and without a vignette. The iCloud Beta's one is already vignetted as stock. Together, there are 3 different wallpapers. So here is how they look like:-

steve1t.jpg
steve2l.jpg
steve3m.jpg

NEW! Introducing the Apple Steve Jobs logo! by Jonathan Mak Long of Hong Kong.

pod0042applelogostevejo.jpg

For the first time, I'm adding this iconic image into this wallpaper, offering it as an option. (See end of this post for request details.)

steve4c.jpg

Since the new iPad has been updated with Retina Display, it means I have to redo this wallpaper. Everything you see on the wallpaper is created by me, unless stated otherwise. One thing that bugged me while getting this wallpaper up was the iCloud background. In order for the background texture to remain the same size on a Retina Display, the stock Apple iCloud background can no longer be used. Using the stock Apple one will only render the texture smaller on the Retina Display since the background is generated by tiling a 512x512 texture image. Hence, I have to recreate it for Retina Display, from scratch using Photoshop, if I want to preserve the same visual aspect of the background texture.

Here are the things I've redesigned and/or added to this new version:-

• New iCloud background for Retina Display. Totally redone.
  • A new white cord that is sooo much nicer than the one I had created, courtesy of slavetofashion69 from DevianArt.
  • More accurate surface light rendering on the badge to better mimics the one seen in iCloud.com .
  • Added shadows to various elements in the wallpaper, and a 1-point light source from the right.
  • Various improvement to the overall badge rendering, color-corrected.
  • Text drop and inner shadow corrected for Retina Display.
  • Various other tweaks I can't recall offhand. :D:D

Requests are welcome, but please follow these rules:-

• Each member is only allowed 3 requests. I reserve the right to refuse any request which I feel is abusing my free service.
  • Specify which version you like:- with or without vignette or iCloud Beta. If you don't specify, I'll take it you want the vignetteless(?) iCloud version.
  • Choose the :apple: icon you want. SJ denotes the Steve Jobs one. Not specifying defaults to using the original :apple: logo.
  • Please be exact of the words you want written. If you are vague, your request will not be answered. Type the words exactly as how you want it done. This eases my work since I'd just like to copy-and-paste the wordings. :D
  • Please don't repeat requests that had been answered. Sometimes the names you want may already been done. Instead of requesting me again and wasting MacRumors' storage bandwidth, why not use the "Search this Thread" tool on top of this thread, and search for the names you want?

If you like what I'm offering, I'm more than happy with just a "thank you", but more so with you giving this thread a 5-star rating!! :D You can do so by clicking on the "Rate Thread" pulldown menu on top of this thread and giving it a 5-star rating!! :) :-

I hope you like it. :D

UPDATE 6: Bug fix, and adding the :apple: SJ icon.
UPDATE 5: Wallpaper revamped for The new iPad. Now Retina-ready!
UPDATE 4: Added high resolution iCloud and iCloud Beta wallpapers.
UPDATE 3: Added vignette around wallpaper as seen in iCloud.com.
UPDATE 2: Fixed bottom right part of wallpaper gone missing.
UPDATE 1: Correct 1024x1024 version for both portrait and landscape viewing updated in the link above.

Canula

macrumors newbie
Mar 22, 2012
Sun City Florida
I have explained many times why I took down the link, and I will not be posting the PSD again, sorry to say.

Please choose three. And this is not a iPhone request thread. See my sig.

If I miss anyone's, just let me know.

Would you please tell me what the font is that you use on the name tags?
Thank you and thanks for the one you made for my wife.

Michael

CandyNJ66

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2009
USA
Hi! I am requesting 2 please, one with regular background and another with vignette background. Regular Apple logo on both. Words on BOTH to read Candy's iPad

naixed

macrumors member
Jan 15, 2012
Can you please create a couple for me and my gf new ipad? One for vicky and another for kenny w/ out vignetting.

Thanks

HRS

macrumors newbie
Apr 5, 2012
Can you please make me 2 from the iCloud Beta's Design that says:

1) iHani
2) iHeba

Thanks

ipos

macrumors 65816
May 4, 2011
Can I get Ivan with normal apple, and black background with vignette? Retina for new iPad. Thanks!:)

macoutu

macrumors newbie
Mar 19, 2009
New iPad

Hi..

Please this 3 and THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
All 3 with Vignette with Regular Apple and for the Retina

"outumuro"
"..."
"ismandrea's
iPad" --> in 2 lines

Now optimized for the new iPad with Retina Display!

Featuring a whopping 2048x2048 resolution that works on both portrait and landscape modes!

Featuring the popular wallpaper from iCloud BETA, this wallpaper has been totally revamped for the new iPad from the ground up. Included are two backgrounds as seen in iCloud and iCloud beta with vignette option. Now you can interchange the wallpapers or use your own as you like!

Now also available in iPhone size! CLICK HERE

NOTE: Please finish reading this post before you post for request! Thank you!

There are two versions. With and without a vignette. The iCloud Beta's one is already vignetted as stock. Together, there are 3 different wallpapers. So here is how they look like:-

steve1t.jpg
steve2l.jpg
steve3m.jpg

NEW! Introducing the Apple Steve Jobs logo! by Jonathan Mak Long of Hong Kong.

pod0042applelogostevejo.jpg

For the first time, I'm adding this iconic image into this wallpaper, offering it as an option. (See end of this post for request details.)

steve4c.jpg

Since the new iPad has been updated with Retina Display, it means I have to redo this wallpaper. Everything you see on the wallpaper is created by me, unless stated otherwise. One thing that bugged me while getting this wallpaper up was the iCloud background. In order for the background texture to remain the same size on a Retina Display, the stock Apple iCloud background can no longer be used. Using the stock Apple one will only render the texture smaller on the Retina Display since the background is generated by tiling a 512x512 texture image. Hence, I have to recreate it for Retina Display, from scratch using Photoshop, if I want to preserve the same visual aspect of the background texture.

Here are the things I've redesigned and/or added to this new version:-

• New iCloud background for Retina Display. Totally redone.
  • A new white cord that is sooo much nicer than the one I had created, courtesy of slavetofashion69 from DevianArt.
  • More accurate surface light rendering on the badge to better mimics the one seen in iCloud.com .
  • Added shadows to various elements in the wallpaper, and a 1-point light source from the right.
  • Various improvement to the overall badge rendering, color-corrected.
  • Text drop and inner shadow corrected for Retina Display.
  • Various other tweaks I can't recall offhand. :D:D

Requests are welcome, but please follow these rules:-

• Each member is only allowed 3 requests. I reserve the right to refuse any request which I feel is abusing my free service.
  • Specify which version you like:- with or without vignette or iCloud Beta. If you don't specify, I'll take it you want the vignetteless(?) iCloud version.
  • Choose the :apple: icon you want. SJ denotes the Steve Jobs one. Not specifying defaults to using the original :apple: logo.
  • Please be exact of the words you want written. If you are vague, your request will not be answered. Type the words exactly as how you want it done. This eases my work since I'd just like to copy-and-paste the wordings. :D
  • Please don't repeat requests that had been answered. Sometimes the names you want may already been done. Instead of requesting me again and wasting MacRumors' storage bandwidth, why not use the "Search this Thread" tool on top of this thread, and search for the names you want?

If you like what I'm offering, I'm more than happy with just a "thank you", but more so with you giving this thread a 5-star rating!! :D You can do so by clicking on the "Rate Thread" pulldown menu on top of this thread and giving it a 5-star rating!! :) :-

I hope you like it. :D

UPDATE 6: Bug fix, and adding the :apple: SJ icon.
UPDATE 5: Wallpaper revamped for The new iPad. Now Retina-ready!
UPDATE 4: Added high resolution iCloud and iCloud Beta wallpapers.
UPDATE 3: Added vignette around wallpaper as seen in iCloud.com.
UPDATE 2: Fixed bottom right part of wallpaper gone missing.
UPDATE 1: Correct 1024x1024 version for both portrait and landscape viewing updated in the link above.

decon1

macrumors member
Mar 29, 2012
Can I get the SJ icon, Black Background with vignette for retina

Peter
iPeter
iDentist

Thanks and 5 star!

ersh

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2010
Cool. Can you make me...

"ersh"
"Dope Freshness"

With reg apple and the backgrounds. Thats cool. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.