Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac

Old Apr 5, 2012, 10:45 AM   #1
LordVic
macrumors 65816

Windows 7 - Touchpad Sensitivity + magic mouse issues

Thread to cover two questions / issues I am having.

1:

When in Windows 7, I have installed the bootcamp drivers and can use the touchpad. But it's insanely sensitive. It registers clicks with barely any touch. I'm constantly accidentally click - dragging everywhere!

Is there a way (i couldn't see one) to turn down the sensitivity? And while at that, is there a way to allow multitouch gestures like in OSx?

2:

I have the Magic Mouse. Nifty little thing. But I cannot get it to work in Windows 7. It appaers in the bluetooth settings as "Marks' Mouse". but when i actually try and connect, it sits at "connecting to device" and never proceeds past.

what's the proper way of getting this mouse to work?
LordVic is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac