Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nice

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2010
img-thing
(this is a picture thread!)

Elevon

macrumors regular
Nov 29, 2011
Very nice lens. I have it and LOVE it. I'm sure you know a mark II version is coming out?
yes but nothing major apart from IS, i would rather purchase the mark I with the reduced price - not that i could afford the mark II anyway :p

Belm

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2009
qrdzkp.jpg

For use with T-Mobile's $30/month prepaid plan. If only there was an iPhone available on a prepaid service. I would gladly pay full price but can't see myself paying $90/month for a phone that I'll barely talk on.

steviem

macrumors 68020
May 26, 2006
New York, Baby!
I wanna play again!!!!!! :(

I've never played, wanted to as a kid, but it wasn't too popular in the UK and my mum couldn't really afford the gear. I have had my fill of rugby and soccer, so now I'm in the US, I felt I should try something new. Taking skating lessons at the moment, learning the mechanics of the crossover, and seem to be picking up how to skate pretty well, then when they think I can handle my edges ok, I'll start on their beginner hockey classes for adults. Can't wait!

ibarrett94

macrumors member
Dec 31, 2011

For use with T-Mobile's $30/month prepaid plan. If only there was an iPhone available on a prepaid service. I would gladly pay full price but can't see myself paying $90/month for a phone that I'll barely talk on.

Thats a weird looking iPhone.

50voltphantom

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2011
Best shoes ever. Actually already purchased, just waiting for them to arrive. You can get ankle-deep in mud, spray them down with a garden hose and carry on still dry and looking good.

TheSuperSteve

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2011
Puerto Rico
I plan to buy these within a year or two. I don't really need them, but I want them anyways. I'm insane. :p

Attachments

• product-white-classic.jpg
    product-white-classic.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,648
  • step1-shelf-macbookpro-13-022411.png
    step1-shelf-macbookpro-13-022411.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,627
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.