Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skidog1111

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 13, 2010
USA
I love being in the 21st century. I have the Masters app streaming to my big screen tv via my apple tv. Crystal clear.

Love it.

Navdakilla

macrumors 65816
Feb 3, 2011
Canada
I love being in the 21st century. I have the Masters app streaming to my big screen tv via my apple tv. Crystal clear.

Love it.

are you in the states? you can stream live feed? mine only shows highlights, and then the 15/16th holes, not the whole round

darster

Suspended
Aug 25, 2011
It's on OTA. No need for streaming if in US. Just tune to a CBS station. And why would you need to stream from iPad to ATV? Oh that's right. No apps on ATV3. Still in 20th century.

skidog1111

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 13, 2010
USA
It's on OTA. No need for streaming if in US. Just tune to a CBS station. And why would you need to stream from iPad to ATV? Oh that's right. No apps on ATV3. Still in 20th century.

You can stream the tournament hours before it's OTA. You can also just watch Amen Corner or Featured groups. I am the director, switching between different feeds. All with no commercials. Commercials are so 20th century.

cew4

macrumors newbie
Apr 9, 2015
How can I watch the masters on Apple TV? Please very basic instructions... I'm new to Apple TV thank you

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.