Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

r.j.s

Moderator emeritus
Mar 7, 2007
Texas
Seems like you are trying to play something linked to an iTunes account not authorized, i.e. someone else's.

PNutts

macrumors 601
Jul 24, 2008
Pacific Northwest, US
Nope, everything is linked to my Apple Account... thanks for the insinuation though.

Well, since that's bullet point #2 in the Apple KB article I'd say it's a pretty safe assumption. It happens all the time regardless of the intent and why you got it as a response. If you aren't happy with the answers in this forum feel free to search first.

r.j.s

Moderator emeritus
Mar 7, 2007
Texas
Nope, everything is linked to my Apple Account... thanks for the insinuation though.

There was no insinuation, as it is common that couples (who have separate iTunes accounts) will share apps or music among their mutually owned computers, and when you authorize both accounts on all computers, it works just fine.

marcusj0015

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 29, 2011
U.S.A.
Well, since that's bullet point #2 in the Apple KB article I'd say it's a pretty safe assumption. It happens all the time regardless of the intent and why you got it as a response. If you aren't happy with the answers in this forum feel free to search first.

I've searched all over Google bro, and I didn't find anything, then I realized what the problem was and fixed it

Last edited by a moderator:

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
I've searched all over Google bro, and I didn't find anything, then I realized what the problem was and fixed it

Just for reference if another person gets stuck what was your resolution to the issue ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.