Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ddyracer

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2009
I don't like the linen look. Gamercenter, mission control, notification center. It looks bleh. Anyone agree?

Frankied22

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2010
I'm sure it's probably just late night maintenance but the small hopeful part of me says it's new MBPs.

/user/me

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2011
It was a poor attempt of sarcasm.

Based on that users previous post of:
By the way, bought 4 iPad 3s... one is what I would describe as "pleasantly warm'. I actually like the tone. The other three are extremely piss yellow. I have a genius bar appointment for later today.

I really am inclined to think that they're serious...

mbh

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2002
I'm pretty sure that apple store gets more hits when it is closed.

It took about 30 seconds for that new "closed" sign to load. They need to allocate some more servers/bandwidth for when the store goes down.

Porco

macrumors 68040
Mar 28, 2005
I couldn't help thinking...

gUqVH.jpg

reallynotnick

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2005
Does anyone know how long that sticky has been around? I can't even remember it ever being anything else. I used to love that picture as it meant new stuff was coming, so many good times.

I'm sure going to miss you sticky!

tomsamson

macrumors member
Mar 7, 2012
Not sure if they already got the new macbooks ready since all rumors point to that taking a bit longer, maybe a new mac pro? But yeah, maybe also just standard maintenance.
And while one could discuss if we don´t already have more than enough linen usage i think the new busy page at least highlights one thing for sure:
That Apple is working on making all their stuff retina displays optimized one by one, store being on the agenda now seemingly. I mean look at the dimensions of that we're busy image =)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.