Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hakr100

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 1, 2011
East Coast
If I don't use my iPad for a few days, I might have as many as a 100 emails on it in my various accounts. I've mostly read these emails already, either on my iPhone or my iMac.

If I want to delete all these emails on my iPad, the only way I have found is to click on "EDIT" and one by one click on the email "circle" to the left of the email, and then delete it.

Is there a way to make all these emails at one time as emails to be deleted, and then just delete them, and not have to click on them one by one?

Thanks!

kfordham281

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2007
Allows you delete them from any device. Your mailbox essentially stays in sync across multiple devices. Delete on your Mac and it's gone from your iPad. Your mail provider has to support IMAP however (most do these days).

hakr100

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 1, 2011
East Coast
Allows you delete them from any device. Your mailbox essentially stays in sync across multiple devices. Delete on your Mac and it's gone from your iPad. Your mail provider has to support IMAP however (most do these days).

Incredibly, my mail email provider does not support IMAP. Just got off a chat with its tech support guy. Sheesh. :confused: :( :mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.