Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chillstatus

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 30, 2008
Los Angeles
I subscribed to one month of data just to test the LTE. My data will expire within the next 30 minutes and I removed the option to auto renew. Once the 30 min timer comes up, will my data just stop working?

If not, will I be able to use it and not be charged extra/overage until they actually shut it off? I tried searching on this but couldn't find anything specific to my situation.

dukedvl

macrumors member
Aug 5, 2008
I subscribed to one month of data just to test the LTE. My data will expire within the next 30 minutes and I removed the option to auto renew. Once the 30 min timer comes up, will my data just stop working?

If not, will I be able to use it and not be charged extra/overage until they actually shut it off? I tried searching on this but couldn't find anything specific to my situation.

Mine stopped working at the exact time they told me it would.

Stealthipad

macrumors 68040
Apr 30, 2010

Their computers shut it off to the second. There is no freebie extra day, it just turns off.:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.