Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Apr 17, 2012, 05:34 PM   #1
chillstatus
macrumors member

AT&T Data Expires Today

I subscribed to one month of data just to test the LTE. My data will expire within the next 30 minutes and I removed the option to auto renew. Once the 30 min timer comes up, will my data just stop working?

If not, will I be able to use it and not be charged extra/overage until they actually shut it off? I tried searching on this but couldn't find anything specific to my situation.
chillstatus is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2012, 05:50 PM   #2
Ecoh
macrumors 6502a

It stops working when your 30 days are up.
Ecoh is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2012, 05:50 PM   #3
dukedvl
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillstatus View Post
I subscribed to one month of data just to test the LTE. My data will expire within the next 30 minutes and I removed the option to auto renew. Once the 30 min timer comes up, will my data just stop working?

If not, will I be able to use it and not be charged extra/overage until they actually shut it off? I tried searching on this but couldn't find anything specific to my situation.

Mine stopped working at the exact time they told me it would.
dukedvl is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2012, 05:54 AM   #4
Stealthipad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillstatus View Post

Their computers shut it off to the second. There is no freebie extra day, it just turns off.
Stealthipad is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad