Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
He's ballin'. Awesome in every photo.

I'd totally bang him if I was gay......or if he were my female cousin.

Who Krafty? LOL, you'd bang him or you'd let him bang you?

Seriously though, I am not gay at all but he looks like a good looking guy. Better looking than me and I have had a few really good looking Asian girls. One from Korea, one from China and two from Japan. Never dated an Asian-American though. Ended up marry a Japanese girl, chubby but cute and I am chubby myself. Don't come on strong, and as much as I hate to agree with iBlue, clean up the wall. Posters are always tacky, should only be in the garage at most.

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
Really? You look like a young Usher. I am sure people here wouldn't mind giving you some pointers. Maybe you tried too hard, how old are you?

I assume you live in L.A. which is loaded with Asian girls.
22. It's a long, sad, boring, and predictable story about my failed attempts at women. You wouldn't want to hear it more than the other posters reading this.

Based on his photo, he either smells like absolute *****
1Rghq.gif

I shower everyday, dude...

and as much as I hate to agree with iBlue, clean up the wall. Posters are always tacky, should only be in the garage at most.
Well, no ones ever been in my room and I doubt they ever will, but I have no problem keeping them in the tubes if thats the case if I ever get my own place.

I'd totally bang him if I was gay......or if he were my female cousin.
Hey, I aint even mad.

Last edited:

hafr

macrumors 68030
Sep 21, 2011

I shower everyday, dude...
So it's either your teeth or your behavior then. Most likely a self confidence issue that makes you incapable of talking to women that has come of constant failures during the years. Remember women are guys without penises, don't fall for that whole "playing games" bull crap people are talking about and try to talk to women the exact same way you talk to your friends.

There, now go out and practice by talking to women. Or don't. Whatever.

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
Teef look fine, just relax and don't try too hard. Don't look for a girlfriend, look for a good time. Someone to do things with, if it's meant to be it will work out don't push the issue.
Thanks for the advice, and you too hafr (although I know you don't wanna be bothered with this topic) but I got bigger things to worry about than girlfriends (like finding a job and moving out of my mothers place).<--- I need to do those before anything else.

Speaking of teeth, I have to get all 4 wisdom's ripped tomorrow.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
Really? You look like a young Usher. I am sure people here wouldn't mind giving you some pointers. Maybe you tried too hard, how old are you?

I assume you live in L.A. which is loaded with Asian girls.

I've thought he looks like Usher also. And Usher has mad game, brah.

Don't give up. You have to go out there really active, but don't give up. It smells almost as bad to a woman as desperation.

:)

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
I've thought he looks like Usher also. And Usher has mad game, brah.

Don't give up. You have to go out there really active, but don't give up. It smells almost as bad to a woman as desperation.

:)
Thanks. I understand my faults but I'm trying to get my life together so I can at least support myself. No point in being in a relationship if I can't even take care of myself, know what I mean?

BlakeBrattina

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2011
Bay City, MI
Thanks for the advice, and you too hafr (although I know you don't wanna be bothered with this topic) but I got bigger things to worry about than girlfriends (like finding a job and moving out of my mothers place).<--- I need to do those before anything else.

Speaking of teeth, I have to get all 4 wisdom's ripped tomorrow.

That may have been the reason - You'll be fine my man, keep at it. Website is pretty nice, I have a hard time believing you can't find a gig, being in the staffing industry myself.

Last edited:

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
That may have been the reason - You'll be fine my man, keep at it. Website is pretty nice, I have a hard time believing you can't find a gig, being in the staffing industry myself.
I did get one gig, its the Combust app concept. Got paid $300 to make it but its still not a reoccurring paycheck. I did it in March and haven't spent a dime of it yet.

hafr

macrumors 68030
Sep 21, 2011
Can't this whole discussion about Krafty's life be either deleted or moved into a separate thread?

iBlue

macrumors Core
Original poster
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
Can't this whole discussion about Krafty's life be either deleted or moved into a separate thread?

You contributed plenty to it and now you complain? :rolleyes:

I find the most helpful way to stop a certain line of discussion is to stop discussing it.

I'll even help by posting another photo:

BunnyEars.png

That's right. :D

... moving on...

Happybunny

macrumors 68000
Sep 9, 2010
You contributed plenty to it and now you complain? :rolleyes:

I find the most helpful way to stop a certain line of discussion is to stop discussing it.

I'll even help by posting another photo:

That's right. :D

... moving on...

Bunny ears make any photo a classic.
animal-smiley-051.gif

Tsuchiya

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2008
At the life-size Gundam statue. No idea what this is all about, but who cares! He's as tall as that building, and it's an awesome sight to behold.

If only Gundams were real, I would totally know what I wanted to do with my life.

Gundam pilot>real professions :cool:

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I know, right? Anyways...

Nice bunny ears, btw :cool: Reminds me of an old pic of me Sophomore year @ college:
Why you can't find a nice girl is beyond me. Unless you treat them as objects, which is not evident in any posts.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.