Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I would, but I don't wanna make hafr anymore upset. We can discuss elsewhere if anyone likes.

Right, we don't want to upset a member who would outwardly describe you as a modern-day outcast without actually knowing you. That would suck balls.

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
Right, we don't want to upset a member who would outwardly describe you as a modern-day outcast without actually knowing you. That would suck balls.
It happens, I aint even mad. Anyways, my PM box is open if you wanna chat.

Imma do my part to get things back on track:
39b4679453.jpg

Awkward smile, swollen mouth, had to get all 4 wisdom teeth on all 4 corners of my mouth ripped yesterday. Top gums are fine, bottom gums are still recovering.

hafr

macrumors 68030
Sep 21, 2011

Being awkward around people you're interested in has nothing what so ever to do with being a "modern day outcast". Stop being so ignorant. He seems to be of at least average intelligence, doesn't look like a douche bag and clearly have friends.

How many decent looking, normal, heterosexual 22 year old guys do you know that haven't been able to hook up with a girl that doesn't have enormous problems in their interaction with women they're interested in? My guess is none. So what's your guess to why he hasn't had any luck with women? Going around saying "oh, it's so strange, you shouldn't have any problems at all" is either fake as can be, or naïve to the point of stupidity.

Look at what I've been saying, not how I've been saying it. Something Americans in general (based on personal experience with friends, acquaintances and online forums, not to be confused with me saying this is how all Americans are) seem to be pretty bad at, according to my experience. Maybe Europeans in general (based on personal experience with friends, acquaintances and online forums, not to be confused with me saying this is how all Europeans are) aren't as sensitive due to a harsher tone in general, I don't know.

Well, maybe posting a hundred pictures of himself online could be a warning sign of narcissism, not a particular attractive feat amongst nice guys. That could be it as well. But, I don't know him. I'm just saying.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I'm neither confused by your words or your intent. I simply think that any rational and intelligent human, American or not, would show some tact. Tact exists outside America as far as I know. Don't make this about your superiority complex against Americans. Frankly, I couldn't care less what you think of him or others, I just found it displaced at best.

hafr

macrumors 68030
Sep 21, 2011
I'm neither confused by your words or your intent.
Confused? Maybe not. Mistaken? Yes, definitely.

I simply think that any rational and intelligent human, American or not, would show some tact. Tact exists outside America as far as I know.
We clearly see things differently, but why don't you break it down for me. What was out of line, and how would you have liked me to say it?

Don't make this about your superiority complex against Americans.
You do realize this comment either a) proves my point or b) means you didn't really read my post, right?

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
I really didn't mean to start an argument here. I've stated that I can be contacted directly if you want a full story for some time to waste. I have my reasons for not wanting to put it out in a public thread. It was just a general topic that we started to talk about and we went a little further with it, but my PM box is open for further discussion so you wont have to read about it anymore.

hafr

macrumors 68030
Sep 21, 2011
I really didn't mean to start an argument here. I've stated that I can be contacted directly if you want a full story for some time to waste. I have my reasons for not wanting to put it out in a public thread. It was just a general topic that we started to talk about and we went a little further with it, but my PM box is open for further discussion so you wont have to read about it anymore.

Don't worry about it. As far as I'm concerned, I haven't been rude to you, I've just stated the obvious (possible reasons to why you can't get girls based on the information at hand). Aside from the "don't give up"'s, I'm pretty much the only one who have given you any real advice on how to up your chances with girls. Yet I'm being told I'm the bad guy... Geez...

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
England
Alright ladies and gents let's calm the eff down shall we and get back on topic. If any nice ladies want to hook up with buff ting Krafty then for the love of Pete please pm him and help him get his nasty on and we can put this all to rest.

Let's get back on topic with a pic of an ugly old white dude to balance things out....

4884722447_7f3d368241_b.jpg

hafr

macrumors 68030
Sep 21, 2011
Alright ladies and gents let's calm the eff down shall we and get back on topic. If any nice ladies want to hook up with buff ting Krafty then for the love of Pete please pm him and help him get his nasty on and we can put this all to rest.

Let's get back on topic with a pic of an ugly old white dude to balance things out....

Kind of looks like Karl Pilkington's better looking brother (not the character in Derek)...

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
England
Kind of looks like Karl Pilkington's better looking brother (not the character in Derek)...

Well I suppose I have got a head shaped like a &@£*ing orange as Ricky would say!

Anyway Hafr, less of your lip and lets have a picture of your mug so we can all have a dig at you ;)

You do realise that even if you look like Johnny Depp you're going to get grief though right.

Last edited:

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007

photo snip

Hey! Phil Collins! He uses Instagram! :D

Confused? Maybe not. Mistaken? Yes, definitely.

We clearly see things differently, but why don't you break it down for me. What was out of line, and how would you have liked me to say it?

You do realize this comment either a) proves my point or b) means you didn't really read my post, right?

Here's some happy pills. Chug them with a shot or three of BV and you'll be fine.

:)

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
Since it's gotten weird, I post a picture of my pasty white self from last father's day with my daughter to get it back on track.

iSmile_set207.jpg

FadeToBlack

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2005
Accoville, WV
Hell, I'll post a pic. This was when I was riding with my parents with my iPhone and headphones on.

Attachments

• me42512.JPG
    me42512.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 187
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.