Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hajime

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007

hajime

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007
Hello, I contacted this company again through the email address given by jvmxtra. Again, there has been no reply. I wonder if the company is still in business. Given that they do not even reply to potential customers, I certainly do not want to give them my credit card information. Has anybody successfully contacted them recently? As I don't live in the US, I contacted them via the electronic form on their website and by email. Thanks.

bigjobby

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2010
London, UK
try tweeting them perhaps. Their last tweets were 19hrs ago so it looks like someone is manning their tweets, albeit occasionally.

hajime

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007
try tweeting them perhaps. Their last tweets were 19hrs ago so it looks like someone is manning their tweets, albeit occasionally.

Thanks but I do not have good impression on them anymore. I will be looking for trouble if I order online from them.

Could anybody please recommend good skin from other companies? Thanks.

techno96

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2009
i had one for my macbook pro, its great.

they really do have excellent support and have replaced my iPhone protector under the lifetime warranty quickly. They also reply very quick to my emails, but try to comment on the product page, they always answer those.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.