Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 21, 2012, 11:07 AM   #1
darknight*
macrumors newbie

ipad downloads

hi guys, pad works all fine, but occasionally if i buy an app it comes up with it cant download *******(an old app i did have) and 6 others at the moment?
it will still download the one i just bought, but will say this every now and again first before the download. they are not installed any more but it seems they are locked in its memory or something? any ideas on how to stop it?
darknight* is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting