Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KoG506

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 29, 2012
Ohio
I have 3GS 8GB factory unlocked (through AT&T). I am going to trade it for a 3GS 16GB NOT factory unlocked. and i will put out $10 with my 3GS 8GB.

my 3GS back cover has some scrapes, scratches, dropped it couple time, mainly hit back cover

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
I have 3GS 8GB factory unlocked (through AT&T). I am going to trade it for a 3GS 16GB NOT factory unlocked. and i will put out $10 with my 3GS 8GB.

my 3GS back cover has some scrapes, scratches, dropped it couple time, mainly hit back cover

I think it is but only if you don't plan on switching carriers anytime soon or travel. How do you know how well the other person handled their iPhone though?

KoG506

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 29, 2012
Ohio
I think it is but only if you don't plan on switching carriers anytime soon or travel. How do you know how well the other person handled their iPhone though?

I am going to meet up with him soon, Over phone he said that the iphone is like-new condition. and if the deal is done, hope AT&T unlock it :D

If not, ill use the SAM method

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.