Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apple-a5

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
Is their any way possible to monitor someone using a ipad.

The ipad is mine, but they are using it. Is their any programme i can install which allows me either to look at what they have been doing? (websites visited?) as the history keeps being deleted each time they finish

or

Monitor them using something like veency?? but they will be at their house using a different ip. and i will be on my pc at my house.

will this work?? Without them knowing , their no computer wizz so they wont be able to configure whats happening.

Thanks

FeaRThiS

macrumors 6502
Mar 25, 2011
Is their any way possible to monitor someone using a ipad.

The ipad is mine, but they are using it. Is their any programme i can install which allows me either to look at what they have been doing? (websites visited?) as the history keeps being deleted each time they finish

or

Monitor them using something like veency?? but they will be at their house using a different ip. and i will be on my pc at my house.

will this work?? Without them knowing , their no computer wizz so they wont be able to configure whats happening.

Thanks

Sounds like you have issues. Maybe some counselling would help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.