Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 27, 2012, 02:26 PM   #1
ToothTooth
macrumors member

Bobsled by t-mobile

I hadn't seen any discussions about Bobsled, so I thought this might be useful to some of you. I just tried out the Bobsled app for ipod touch and its pretty great. I bought my ipod touch (in Sept 2010) instead of an iphone because I don't have much need for talking on a cell phone (or a $1,000 a year voice/data plan). But in those rare instances when I do need to make a call when I'm away from home or work, Bobsled is a pretty nice solution. It provides free outbound calling to any landline or mobile phone in the US. Its also integrated with Facebook if you're into that sort of thing.
ToothTooth is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch