Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Apr 26, 2012, 04:42 PM   #26
Zombie Acorn
macrumors 65816
 
Zombie Acorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrain View Post
You posted stats, but you misinterpreted them in a way that is common, but still wrong. Blacks don't "commit" 52% of the homocides, they are 52% of the homocide convictions. There are a lot of unsolved homocides and not-guilty verdicts. In addition, there are a LOT of cases that end up resolved through plea to a lesser charge.

In other words, the statistics you posted do nothing more than prove the point that blacks are treated disproportionately worse than caucasions.

15,094 total homocides. 9,972 male 1,075 female 4,047 unknown 4,849 white, 5,770 black 251 other 4,224 unknown
Percent distribution1 total 100.0 66.1 male 7.1 female 26.8 unknown 32.1 white 38.2 black 1.7 other 28.0 unknown FBI
And I am sure a good enough portion of those unsolved homicides are due to gang violence where someone gets shot on the road and no one reports it because its common place. I don't think your additional statistic is going to be a net positive for your argument. Its not like white people are hiding bodies away in freezers and just never getting caught because they are white. That is ridiculous.

None of your other variables should make a notable difference between blacks and whites, they should be insane at about the same rate (unless theres a white insanity epidemic that I am not aware of).

This is all about searching for excuses instead of solutions. Carry on.
__________________
--2.6 C2Q 4gb DDR3 GTX 260-Win 7--
--2.0 CE Macbook Alum-Leopard--
Zombie Acorn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2012, 05:06 PM   #27
citizenzen
macrumors 65816
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Acorn View Post
This is all about searching for excuses instead of solutions. Carry on.
Again, it's not about searching for excuses.

It's about searching for the truth.

And I can't imagine any social scientist worth their salt who would accept your statistics as evidence in themselves.

Your statistics reveal trends, but don't explain the causes to them. And that's where the real answers lie.
citizenzen is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2012, 05:13 PM   #28
Zombie Acorn
macrumors 65816
 
Zombie Acorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenzen View Post
Again, it's not about searching for excuses.

It's about searching for the truth.

And I can't imagine any social scientist worth their salt who would accept your statistics as evidence in themselves.

Your statistics reveal trends, but don't explain the causes to them. And that's where the real answers lie.
No, its about searching for the truth anywhere but inside of the black community. It has to be an external cause, it can't be something that they are creating by themselves, because thats racist.
__________________
--2.6 C2Q 4gb DDR3 GTX 260-Win 7--
--2.0 CE Macbook Alum-Leopard--
Zombie Acorn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2012, 05:18 PM   #29
citizenzen
macrumors 65816
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Acorn View Post
No, its about searching for the truth anywhere but inside of the black community. It has to be an external cause, it can't be something that they are creating by themselves, because thats racist.
Please.

If someone could find an internal cause, then there would be plenty of people like you or I who would advocate for alleviating that cause. We're talking about people's lives here ... not just their hurt feelings.

So what have you read that indicates the cause is internal?

What is it?
citizenzen is online now   -2 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2012, 05:30 PM   #30
Zombie Acorn
macrumors 65816
 
Zombie Acorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenzen View Post
Please.

If someone could find an internal cause, then there would be plenty of people like you or I who would advocate for alleviating that cause. We're talking about people's lives here ... not just their hurt feelings.

So what have you read that indicates the cause is internal?

What is it?
Can 6-7% of the population causing 50%+ of the convicted homicides be anything but internally caused? What makes you decide it is alright to kill another person? Does a white man make you do that? What about raping someone? White man's fault again?

Who's raising these kids?
__________________
--2.6 C2Q 4gb DDR3 GTX 260-Win 7--
--2.0 CE Macbook Alum-Leopard--
Zombie Acorn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2012, 05:44 PM   #31
184550
Guest
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Acorn View Post
No, its about searching for the truth anywhere but inside of the black community. It has to be an external cause, it can't be something that they are creating by themselves, because thats racist.
Thank you. Mods, close this thread now, this thread is finished.

I think it's an utterly silly law that our state has on the books.

If a disproportionate number of African-Americans commit crimes that carry a death penalty sentence, then a disproportionate number of African-Americans are going to be on death row.

Sure, this is a slippery slope argument, but what's next? Affirmative action for death row.

Racism has nothing to do with it. How long are they going to limp along on that crutch? I cannot tell you the number of African-Americans in the public school systems in NC that think the term 'Racism' applies exclusively to African-Americans.

I don't know if this article cites the low number of African-Americans on juries, but same rule from above applies here. If only 10% of the community is African-American, then it stands to reason that about 10% of the jury will be African-American.

I'd be interested in seeing some stats for the number of African-Americans who actually show up for jury duty and the number then selected to serve on a jury.
184550 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2012, 06:09 PM   #32
citizenzen
macrumors 65816
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Acorn View Post
Can 6-7% of the population causing 50%+ of the convicted homicides be anything but internally caused?
How would you know without studying the problem?
citizenzen is online now   -2 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2012, 06:09 PM   #33
CorvusCamenarum
macrumors 65816
 
CorvusCamenarum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Birmingham, AL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Acorn View Post
Who's raising these kids?
Apparently no one.
__________________
Much of modern liberalism consists of people trying to get revenge on the football players to whom they felt inferior in school.
CorvusCamenarum is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2012, 06:31 PM   #34
iJohnHenry
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: On tenterhooks
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorvusCamenarum View Post
Apparently no one.
Society, as exhibited by the social engineers that have 'dabbled' in the procedure.

Then, when the **** hits the fan, they blame the parents.

Maybe they are failed weathermen??
iJohnHenry is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2012, 07:03 PM   #35
NickZac
macrumors 68000
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanMuir View Post
Thank you. Mods, close this thread now, this thread is finished.

I think it's an utterly silly law that our state has on the books.

If a disproportionate number of African-Americans commit crimes that carry a death penalty sentence, then a disproportionate number of African-Americans are going to be on death row.

Sure, this is a slippery slope argument, but what's next? Affirmative action for death row.

Racism has nothing to do with it. How long are they going to limp along on that crutch? I cannot tell you the number of African-Americans in the public school systems in NC that think the term 'Racism' applies exclusively to African-Americans.

I don't know if this article cites the low number of African-Americans on juries, but same rule from above applies here. If only 10% of the community is African-American, then it stands to reason that about 10% of the jury will be African-American.

I'd be interested in seeing some stats for the number of African-Americans who actually show up for jury duty and the number then selected to serve on a jury.
A variety of studies have identified differences in actual sentences by race, as well as differences in the sentences by the race of the victim. One of the schools I went to did a study on this (http://www.newsdesk.umd.edu/sociss/r...?ArticleID=265).

Also, most death penalty studies have looked at who is sentenced to die. Only a few looked at who dies relative to who is on death row. There seems to be racial bias going more than one way here. How so? Last I read, more whites are executed than blacks, which indicates that it is more politically correct and easier to execute a white person.
__________________
If you can read this, thank a teacher.
If you can read this in ENGLISH, thank a Veteran.
NickZac is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 12:44 AM   #36
Eraserhead
macrumors G4
 
Eraserhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickZac View Post
Only a few looked at who dies relative to who is on death row. There seems to be racial bias going more than one way here. How so? Last I read, more whites are executed than blacks, which indicates that it is more politically correct and easier to execute a white person.
Interesting stuff if true. You would expect it to be about equal.
__________________
Actually it does make sense. Man created god, so if we exist, He exists. - obeygiant
Eraserhead is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 07:54 PM   #37
NickZac
macrumors 68000
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraserhead View Post
Interesting stuff if true. You would expect it to be about equal.
Here are some web stats, so they are probably not completely accurate but this will show an interesting occurence.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/race...-executed-1976

Racial breakdown of those executed...
56% white
35% black
7% Latino
2% other


Racial breakdown of those on death row...
44% white
41% black
12% Latino
2% other


Now of course this is neglecting trend data or racial-shift, which I read about in a few articles a few years ago, but the findings were that what determined who was sentenced to the death penalty was influenced by race, as was who actually was executed. Now of course, the issue here is geography. Whites are spread more evenly than other races (minority groups are often concentrated in select areas), and so this could just be that more whites are spread throughout death penalty systems, which do not operate in 'sync' with other states nor do States operate proportionally with each other (i.e.: they take 'turns' killing people), nor do States randomly choose a person on death row randomly from a hat and that person is the one to get the injection. However, it is impossible to say if that is the case for sure without trend data by state on executions compared with trend data on crime by trend data on the US Census population distribution...and a study like that would be massive, require ridiculous amounts of funding, would be subject to data mining, and take years. But what can be said is that the actual sentences given to an offender by their crime is not consistent. However, race is only one of many variables that affect this. Also, given different States have different sentencing laws, even cross-comparing stats by state can be problematic. So death penalty statistics, and crime statistics in general, are problematic.
__________________
If you can read this, thank a teacher.
If you can read this in ENGLISH, thank a Veteran.
NickZac is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 11:58 PM   #38
hulugu
macrumors 68000
 
hulugu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: the faraway towns
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Acorn View Post
Can 6-7% of the population causing 50%+ of the convicted homicides be anything but internally caused? What makes you decide it is alright to kill another person? Does a white man make you do that? What about raping someone? White man's fault again?

Who's raising these kids?
If we understand that the criminal justice system treats black men differently than other races, we can start to see how an endemic system may create a path for poverty and criminality that is difficult to escape from.

African-American men are less likely to get treatment programs, work release programs, vocational training. They are also less likely to get parole and have, as a population, higher bond rates and are less likely to get bonds.

African-Americans are also more likely to be tried and convicted for drug offenses, even for possessing the same amount. A classic and continued example of this is the difference in penalties for crack and cocaine. The first has much harsher penalties even though it is a cheap derivative of the second.

Couple this with rampant poverty, underfunded schools and a complete lack of social cohesion and you've got a recipe for generational criminality.

This function creates a kind of gravity well that exerts so much force on people that it takes an incredible will, and luck, to escape from.

A meta-analysis once compared poor whites to poor blacks in South Carolina and still found variations in how the criminal justice system treated men convicted for the same crimes, some under the same judge and police forces. If I can find it, I'll post it.
__________________
I look like a soldier; I feel like a thief
hulugu is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2012, 12:27 AM   #39
B777Forevar
macrumors 6502a
 
B777Forevar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Everything is being connected to racism these days.
__________________
B777Forevar is offline   -1 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2012, 12:38 AM   #40
hulugu
macrumors 68000
 
hulugu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: the faraway towns
Quote:
Originally Posted by B777Forevar View Post
Everything is being connected to racism these days.

Just because you weren't aware of it doesn't mean it's new.

Complaints about the inherent racism of the criminal justice system come from analyses going back more than 30 years.
__________________
I look like a soldier; I feel like a thief
hulugu is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2012, 01:18 AM   #41
Sedulous
macrumors 65816
 
Sedulous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by B777Forevar View Post
Everything is being connected to racism these days.
I've decided I am going to be offended by everything.
Sedulous is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2012, 07:52 AM   #42
Zombie Acorn
macrumors 65816
 
Zombie Acorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by hulugu View Post
If we understand that the criminal justice system treats black men differently than other races, we can start to see how an endemic system may create a path for poverty and criminality that is difficult to escape from.

African-American men are less likely to get treatment programs, work release programs, vocational training. They are also less likely to get parole and have, as a population, higher bond rates and are less likely to get bonds.

African-Americans are also more likely to be tried and convicted for drug offenses, even for possessing the same amount. A classic and continued example of this is the difference in penalties for crack and cocaine. The first has much harsher penalties even though it is a cheap derivative of the second.

Couple this with rampant poverty, underfunded schools and a complete lack of social cohesion and you've got a recipe for generational criminality.

This function creates a kind of gravity well that exerts so much force on people that it takes an incredible will, and luck, to escape from.

A meta-analysis once compared poor whites to poor blacks in South Carolina and still found variations in how the criminal justice system treated men convicted for the same crimes, some under the same judge and police forces. If I can find it, I'll post it.
I don't buy these studies, they don't examine the convicted felons backgrounds which is very important during sentencing, repeat offenders obviously get harsher penalties and in some areas its 3 strikes you are out. Every crime is different and there is no way to control for these variances.

Continually excusing the behavior of a very small section of our society is not the answer and your analysis still does not explain how 6% of a populace competes for murders with whites who have a heavy majority. You can't blame killing on poor education, humans have an instinctive nature to not kill each other unless provoked.

A small section of the black populace has decided that it is okay to be poor, live on the taxpayer dime, not get educated and perpetuate the cycle. I actually feel sorry for the majority of blacks who have to put up with **** because this small minority can't get their **** straight. I don't see any excuses or sympathies being poured on white trailer parks, you know why? Because they earned their spot, they chose it. In the US you get free public education which is adequate to get you to college if you attend and pay attention. If you are poor your grants will easily cover at the very least community college, there's the way out, good luck, no ones going to baby you along the way.
Zombie Acorn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2012, 08:36 AM   #43
HarryPot
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Acorn View Post
I don't buy these studies, they don't examine the convicted felons backgrounds which is very important during sentencing, repeat offenders obviously get harsher penalties and in some areas its 3 strikes you are out. Every crime is different and there is no way to control for these variances.

Continually excusing the behavior of a very small section of our society is not the answer and your analysis still does not explain how 6% of a populace competes for murders with whites who have a heavy majority. You can't blame killing on poor education, humans have an instinctive nature to not kill each other unless provoked.
I haven't read the whole thread... but just yesterday I finished reading the chapter about crime in the book The Bell Curve. A very "polemical" book, which in reality is a very well done research that analyzes things no one seemed to do because it is "racist".

Anyways, in this chapter they conclude that intelligence (cognitive ability, IQ) is what really makes a person commit a crime or not. Regarding their statistics, the higher cognitive ability an individual has, the less probability he has to commit a crime.

They made the same study considering education and socioeconomic background, and the results was still the same. What influences more is cognate ability.

Their conclusions were that the higher cognitive ability that you have, the higher the chances the individual has to reason and decide that committing a crime is bad. Now, I haven't finished the book, so I don't know yet what they propose as a solution.
HarryPot is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2012, 08:52 AM   #44
thewitt
macrumors 68000
 
thewitt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Don't worry, we will see legal system quotas soon enough. Arrests will only be possible if they reflect the population distribution. Once one special interest group, whether it be racial or socially motivated, meets its quota, no more arrests will be made within that group.....

...sounds like a great move plot....but there are some who believe this would be a good thing, and they are even on this forum...
thewitt is offline   -2 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2012, 09:25 AM   #45
Peterkro
macrumors 68020
 
Peterkro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Communard de Londres
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPot View Post
I haven't read the whole thread... but just yesterday I finished reading the chapter about crime in the book The Bell Curve. A very "polemical" book, which in reality is a very well done research that analyzes things no one seemed to do because it is "racist".

Anyways, in this chapter they conclude that intelligence (cognitive ability, IQ) is what really makes a person commit a crime or not. Regarding their statistics, the higher cognitive ability an individual has, the less probability he has to commit a crime.

They made the same study considering education and socioeconomic background, and the results was still the same. What influences more is cognate ability.

Their conclusions were that the higher cognitive ability that you have, the higher the chances the individual has to reason and decide that committing a crime is bad. Now, I haven't finished the book, so I don't know yet what they propose as a solution.
Or possibly having swallowed enough of the rules to know what sort of answers are required to score a bit higher on IQ tests they also know enough of the rules to be less likely to get caught.
Peterkro is offline   -1 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2012, 09:44 AM   #46
HarryPot
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterkro View Post
Or possibly having swallowed enough of the rules to know what sort of answers are required to score a bit higher on IQ tests they also know enough of the rules to be less likely to get caught.
Not sure if you are being sarcastic....

But they do take into account that perspective, that higher cognate individuals are able to fool the police and remain free. Their conclusions is that it doesn't seem to be happening.

As for being able to score higher on an IQ test by memorizing something.... I'm under the impression that is not really possible. Unless you have the actual test, which would be cheating. IQ is mainly logic questions, mostly regarding numbers or sequences.
HarryPot is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2012, 10:14 AM   #47
Eraserhead
macrumors G4
 
Eraserhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewitt View Post
Don't worry, we will see legal system quotas soon enough. Arrests will only be possible if they reflect the population distribution. Once one special interest group, whether it be racial or socially motivated, meets its quota, no more arrests will be made within that group.....

...sounds like a great move plot....but there are some who believe this would be a good thing, and they are even on this forum...
If you've read the recent thread about London policing its interesting to see how stop and search is used.

Blacks seem to get stopped far more often than whites with the same background, and richer whites rarely if ever get stopped at all.

The evidence I've seen on drug use points to usage being reasonably steady on income grounds, if not higher for the rich. I suppose people get stopped and searched for "looking suspicious" and for weapons, but I don't think that whites with the same background would be less likely to fall into those categories.

Now its possible that the US is more mature about race issues than the UK, but to be honest until the denial that it could be an issue stops it is likely to be one.
__________________
Actually it does make sense. Man created god, so if we exist, He exists. - obeygiant
Eraserhead is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2012, 11:50 AM   #48
Zombie Acorn
macrumors 65816
 
Zombie Acorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraserhead View Post
If you've read the recent thread about London policing its interesting to see how stop and search is used.

Blacks seem to get stopped far more often than whites with the same background, and richer whites rarely if ever get stopped at all.

The evidence I've seen on drug use points to usage being reasonably steady on income grounds, if not higher for the rich. I suppose people get stopped and searched for "looking suspicious" and for weapons, but I don't think that whites with the same background would be less likely to fall into those categories.

Now its possible that the US is more mature about race issues than the UK, but to be honest until the denial that it could be an issue stops it is likely to be one.
I think this partially has to do with the neighborhoods blacks are getting caught in. If you have a high violent crime area and you are buying drugs there you are more likely to get caught because thats where the cops are. If you are buying drugs in a suburban area and smoking up in your house you are much less likely to get caught.

Thats a whole different bag of **** though, the war on drugs is obviously a failure.

White people actually get profiled in these high crime areas and told to leave because the cops know the only reason they are there is to buy drugs.
__________________
--2.6 C2Q 4gb DDR3 GTX 260-Win 7--
--2.0 CE Macbook Alum-Leopard--
Zombie Acorn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2012, 03:27 PM   #49
Eraserhead
macrumors G4
 
Eraserhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Acorn View Post
I think this partially has to do with the neighborhoods blacks are getting caught in. If you have a high violent crime area
The working class areas that have whites living there too, and those people don't get pulled over for stop and search as frequently as the blacks do. That was the point made by the people talking about London.

And its not as if the police ever pull people over in the city in London and do stop and search there. I bet if you did that on a Friday morning you'd catch a whole bunch of people with cocaine.
__________________
Actually it does make sense. Man created god, so if we exist, He exists. - obeygiant
Eraserhead is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2012, 12:02 AM   #50
hulugu
macrumors 68000
 
hulugu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: the faraway towns
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Acorn View Post
I don't buy these studies, they don't examine the convicted felons backgrounds which is very important during sentencing, repeat offenders obviously get harsher penalties and in some areas its 3 strikes you are out. Every crime is different and there is no way to control for these variances.
Actually, you can correct for these variations using meta analysis methods.

Blacks are still more likely to be stopped, arrested, convicted and imprisoned.

Quote:
...A small section of the black populace has decided that it is okay to be poor, live on the taxpayer dime, not get educated and perpetuate the cycle.
This is a weird statement, do you honestly think that people are making a rational choice to "perpetuate the cycle." To make this decision, you'd first have to understand that there's a cycle and even a choice.

Quote:
...I actually feel sorry for the majority of blacks who have to put up with **** because this small minority can't get their **** straight. I don't see any excuses or sympathies being poured on white trailer parks, you know why?
Well, I'm actually noting that similar asymmetries exist for variations in class as well. Poor white people are more likely to go to jail for the same offenses as wealthier white people because the wealthy can hire good lawyers and exert influence in a way that a poor white person cannot.

Quote:
...Because they earned their spot, they chose it. In the US you get free public education which is adequate to get you to college if you attend and pay attention. If you are poor your grants will easily cover at the very least community college, there's the way out, good luck, no ones going to baby you along the way.
Back to my point about inertia. It's easier for white middle-class people to understand the system well-enough to exploit its advantages. Poor people don't have the guidance counselors to foist grant applications on them, a computer to fill out the online applications, or the understanding that filling out a FAFSA means loans and grants for college.

Understanding that people can grow up behind the eight-ball isn't "babying" them, it's an acknowledgment of a truth. If we understand the disease, we can more easily treat symptoms. You keep telling the patient to take an aspirin and walk it off.
__________________
I look like a soldier; I feel like a thief
hulugu is offline   1 Reply With Quote


Reply
MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Death Penalty Squilly Politics, Religion, Social Issues 576 Jul 24, 2014 03:07 AM
I always hear racism is dead in the US Michael Goff Politics, Religion, Social Issues 67 Feb 26, 2014 02:24 PM
Death Penalty and Abortion the same issue? 63dot Politics, Religion, Social Issues 152 Mar 12, 2013 11:31 PM
Charlie Fuqua, Arkansas Candidate, Endorses Death Penalty For Rebellious children steve knight Politics, Religion, Social Issues 13 Oct 9, 2012 12:11 PM
Is racism one sided? ugahairydawgs Politics, Religion, Social Issues 149 Aug 21, 2012 08:53 AM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC