Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 28, 2012, 01:33 AM   #1
Fritzables
macrumors regular

Code Sign error: ??

Hi All,

Up until now I have being using XCode4 to develop for OS X. Now it's time to try my hand at developing for IOS (5.0).

At this stage, I have not joined Apple's Developer Program (intending to do so).

I have created a simple test application for my iPad which has IOS 5.0. I would dearly like to put it on my iPad to see how it runs.

When I run the application under the XCode iPad 5.0 Simulator all runs well and displays what I would have expected.

As soon as I switch over to IOS Device then either attempt to Build or Archive I end up with the following error:

Code:
[BEROR]Code Sign error: The identity 'iPhone Developer' doesn't match any valid certificate/private key pair in the default keychain
I have done much searching and really don't find a definitive answer.

Can anyone assist??

Pete
Fritzables is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming