Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 28, 2012, 12:53 PM   #1
MacNoobGuy
macrumors 6502

OS X Server: How is better than Linux/Solaris/WinServer?

hi all, i've been wondering this for a number of years now and i'm just wondering how OS X Server is better than the alternatives out there? you don't get any choice with the hardware, it's expensive compared to the alternatives and sure, it's stable, but every sever OS is stable. what advantages does it have that i'm missing here?

the market share must be less than 2% of all the Servers out there. is it only used by Apple enthusiasts?
MacNoobGuy is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking