Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

baite

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 29, 2012
I heard that the Monster Tour headphone always had a serious problem, like technical issues over a short period of time after purchase. Some of the issues like decreased in sound quality, low output of sound etc over short duration. Is this true? If not, then can i buy this headphone? Will it be worth it? I'm a bass head. Please HELP!! any other alternative would be highly appreciated,. But i want headphone with tangle-free cord, and a good BASS!! :D

HeyGreggie

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2011
I heard that the Monster Tour headphone always had a serious problem, like technical issues over a short period of time after purchase. Some of the issues like decreased in sound quality, low output of sound etc over short duration. Is this true? If not, then can i buy this headphone? Will it be worth it? I'm a bass head. Please HELP!! any other alternative would be highly appreciated,. But i want headphone with tangle-free cord, and a good BASS!! :D

The tangle free beats always end up breaking or having a short in the cord after a long term of use so even the folks at the store will tell you go for the round cord and not the square cord.

But I have some Sol Republics... and they sound better than the beats. Only cost me $59

baite

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 29, 2012
okay, then how about Soul by Ludacris SL49? are they worth it? I heard that the cables too heavy and the earpiece design doesn't provide much noise isolation

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
decide what type of headphone you want and budget if you want exaggerated bass then bass enhanced stuff like beats etc are the way to go. however your high range will be sacrificed as well. if you want a audiophile type headphones Dre's and Ludacris are not the way to go.. read some amazon reviews on them. and do a search and see how many people are selling theirs on ebay. ;)

baite

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 29, 2012
Okay, any suggestions??? I listen to music genre like Pop, Metal & sometimes R&B. I've been diggin the internet for the perfect in ear headphone, but couldn't find one to my liking. My budget is around 120$..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.