Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Apr 30, 2012, 06:31 AM   #1
Buhussain
macrumors newbie

can not add snippet

i can not add code snippet, i do select a portion of the code but when i try to drag what i selected it just don't to it, its simple deselect !!!

plz help.
Buhussain is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2012, 04:26 PM   #2
PrismaticRealms
macrumors member

Are talking about Xcode snippets? Which snippet? All of them? Or only specific ones? Does the double-click still work to open the snippet edit window?

Maybe you are talking about creating a new custom snippet? In this case, you need to make sure to select "User" in the drop down. Then you can drag your code into the snippet library.
PrismaticRealms is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming