Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Old Apr 29, 2012, 12:02 PM   #2926
vickyvoo
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeobk's town View Post
Pls help me,Id is 34037301...
What would you like and I will send you a gift? I'd like bucks please!!
vickyvoo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2012, 02:41 PM   #2927
vickyvoo
macrumors newbie

Oh please help me.......

I had reached 92 bucks when someone very kindly franchised my hard rock cafe today and I earned 48 bucks. I just turned all my businesses into entertainment as I have a couple of wonders that are earning me extra coins. So I'm busy clicking all my businesses for 3 minutes but have accidentally upgraded one of my businesses and used up 60 bucks. I can't believe it-I'm so disappointed.

Please please please if you are playing would you franchise me so I can get some back. I was dreaming about being able to afford some of the really gorgeous things like an ice rink.... Weeping here

ID is 37851042 and my name is PleaseBeMyFriend City. I'll be your best friend forever.....
vickyvoo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2012, 05:51 PM   #2928
Sungirl27
macrumors newbie

Hey! My name is susie. Kinda new I've been trying to get bucks and even signed up through one of the offers and still nothing!!! Anyone know what todo or Can anyone with unlimited help me out a little? Id 38034784
Sungirl27 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2012, 08:57 PM   #2929
Ton2909
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkiBoee View Post
wooow thank you so much again Myton! ur simply the best ! I hope some other guys would also be as awesome as Myton and franchise some of my businesses, I will gift u! (: but thanks again myton, i will gift u everyday (:

id:37617791
town:AkiBoee's town
Yup ~ you are so welcome. I'm having fun franchising them. It makes the game so much better. I wish they have leave a message option like restaurant city does so that we all can communicate faster. But I'm on my way visiting you )~ *fly...fly*
Ton2909 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2012, 08:57 PM   #2930
MissMag
macrumors newbie

Can anybody help me, now i have a really great business to franchise RETAIL FRANCE
Thanks!
My town name is Mag's Town
My Id is 38429312

Tell me what gifts you prefer, i send eery day
MissMag is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2012, 09:01 PM   #2931
Ton2909
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickyvoo View Post
I just visited your town-wow it's amazing! I gifted you some population and franchised your Ritz Hotel cos that was all I could afford! I would love you to franchise some of my businesses if you are visiting...

ID is 37851042. Thank you x
No no. Keep the money for ur town I don't really need it for now. I will franchies your so you will have some extra bucks to use. thank you for the compliment and consideration ~. And I'm on my way *fly...*

P/s: pls anyone who gifted ( population pls) me I will franchies your business. So pls tell me which business (list the top 3) you want me to other than what I had I will franchies your highest one and sometime all 3 of them. Thanks you ~

Last edited by Ton2909; Apr 29, 2012 at 09:09 PM.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 09:42 PM   #2932
Ton2909
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMag View Post
Can anybody help me, now i have a really great business to franchise RETAIL FRANCE
Thanks!
My town name is Mag's Town
My Id is 38429312

Tell me what gifts you prefer, i send eery day
Population pls ^^~. Thank you ~~~ and I will try to franchies rentail couple times a day since I'm working on a lots of towns right now. Fun Fun
Old Apr 29, 2012, 11:53 PM   #2933
Braer4
macrumors newbie

Hey guys. Me and my wife just started playing this game yesterday and are Hooked. I tried reading from the beginning of this forum but realized this game has had lots of upgrades since then. I'm level 16 with 7 businesses so far. Anyone have any suggestions. Pls let me know. I was reading earlier and noticed ppl talking about buying a lot of stock exchanges. But I don't see those in my wonders. So was wondering what wonders are best. Also. If anyone would like to stop by and help my growing town out. That would be awesome and I will try to return the favors.

Honkytonkville

Thank you guys
Braer4 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2012, 12:27 AM   #2934
Melzzzy
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickyvoo View Post
Oh please help me.......

I had reached 92 bucks when someone very kindly franchised my hard rock cafe today and I earned 48 bucks. I just turned all my businesses into entertainment as I have a couple of wonders that are earning me extra coins. So I'm busy clicking all my businesses for 3 minutes but have accidentally upgraded one of my businesses and used up 60 bucks. I can't believe it-I'm so disappointed.

Please please please if you are playing would you franchise me so I can get some back. I was dreaming about being able to afford some of the really gorgeous things like an ice rink.... Weeping here

ID is 37851042 and my name is PleaseBeMyFriend City. I'll be your best friend forever.....
I franchised a couple of your businesses, let me know how much you got, and I will franchise more soon. :-)

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braer4 View Post
Hey guys. Me and my wife just started playing this game yesterday and are Hooked. I tried reading from the beginning of this forum but realized this game has had lots of upgrades since then. I'm level 16 with 7 businesses so far. Anyone have any suggestions. Pls let me know. I was reading earlier and noticed ppl talking about buying a lot of stock exchanges. But I don't see those in my wonders. So was wondering what wonders are best. Also. If anyone would like to stop by and help my growing town out. That would be awesome and I will try to return the favors.

Honkytonkville

Thank you guys
Stock exchanges have been taken out unfortunately, but any of the wonders that you can afford and just change the skin to the wonder that is going to give you the most returns. I stacked a whole heap of Stock Exchanges (more than 30) and changed all my businesses to offices to accummulate the coins.

Bucks are another matter, they don't come by easily. You can slowly accummulate them by going into Store - Bank - Earn free bucks. The 'Earn Free bucks in My Town" gives you 1 buck each hour. you don't have to sign up for anything, just click on it and then you can go back to your town. Slow and tedious but you get something.

Another way is to get people who will franchise you by asking here. I have just franchised two of your businesses. Let me know how much you got.

Have fun with your town it is a great game
Melzzzy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2012, 12:40 AM   #2935
Braer4
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melzzzy View Post
I franchised a couple of your businesses, let me know how much you got, and I will franchise more soon. :-)

----------

Stock exchanges have been taken out unfortunately, but any of the wonders that you can afford and just change the skin to the wonder that is going to give you the most returns. I stacked a whole heap of Stock Exchanges (more than 30) and changed all my businesses to offices to accummulate the coins.

Bucks are another matter, they don't come by easily. You can slowly accummulate them by going into Store - Bank - Earn free bucks. The 'Earn Free bucks in My Town" gives you 1 buck each hour. you don't have to sign up for anything, just click on it and then you can go back to your town. Slow and tedious but you get something.

Another way is to get people who will franchise you by asking here. I have just franchised two of your businesses. Let me know how much you got.

Have fun with your town it is a great game
ThAnk you a Lot for the tips. I got 2 bucks each for those. I live in a small town and didn't realize until I started getting hooked on this that I probably should have set my city to new york or something. The highest population I have for a business is 97. Lol. Let me know of there is anything I can do to help you out. I appriciate the help and tips!

----------

Also I just changed all my businesses to retail since the only wonder I have gives me a 10% to retail. Thanks for that tip. Any other tips are greatly appreciated.

Honkytonkville
Old Apr 30, 2012, 12:56 AM   #2936
yeobk's town
macrumors newbie

I wish to thank KatieDreams and MyTon for helping me....I still need 220 bucks to reach my mount fuj....Hope more people can franchise my businesses....your help will be appreciated....id is 34037301....
yeobk's town is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2012, 01:05 AM   #2937
Braer4
macrumors newbie

Hey mezzzy. I visited your city. It's amazing. Good job. Have a few questions. Why are some of your business asking for bucks while others ask for coins. Oh. And what's mt fuji give you. I hear a lot of ppl trying to get that
Old Apr 30, 2012, 02:59 AM   #2938
zulis
macrumors newbie

Hi,

Please have a visit of my town at ID 29659984~

I have a 8700 pop Geox and a 3800 pop business for franchaise (and some other random 1000 pop businesses)! some bucks is always great

Z

Last edited by zulis; Apr 30, 2012 at 03:21 AM.
zulis is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2012, 06:30 AM   #2939
Melzzzy
macrumors regular

Quote:
Hey mezzzy. I visited your city. It's amazing. Good job. Have a few questions. Why are some of your business asking for bucks while others ask for coins. Oh. And what's mt fuji give you. I hear a lot of ppl trying to get that
Thanks I love my towns I have one each on my iPhone & iPad. Lol

It depends on the population and where you are I think with what it asks for bucks or coins. Sometimes it is easier just to change your location on your game to buy things for coins. Mt fuji is expensive but it collects all your coins for you with a shake of your device. Unfortunately it doesn't start business woking again again you have to go and do it manually ( yeah never satisfied hey)

How much did you get when I franchised you? I will go in and do it again before I to to bed tonight.

I only need population. So if you feel like gifting it would be much appreciated. Any questions just ask. I know what it is like.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 10:35 AM   #2940
tudor02con
macrumors member

Hi,can you help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchkwan View Post
anyone who wants BUCKS, send me ur Booyah ID. I'll come franchise ur most expensive business. So then you don't have to learn how to change the files on the iphone. Jailbreakin the phone doesn't actually help nemore... they patched it ever since v2 came out...
I play this game for 5days but i am very active soo i am level 25.I would like some bucks please and i also have a question.
Everibody īs talking about stock exchanges and office buildings but i dont know where i find it.i use VIP theatre theatre gives me 20% entertainment,its a better way? please help me,my boyyah id is 39106042 tudor49 town
PS sry for my bann english..

----------

Melzyy,i gifted you with populattion,i really really like your city, please help me with advices and some bucks,Ty

Last edited by tudor02con; Apr 30, 2012 at 10:45 AM.
tudor02con is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2012, 11:38 AM   #2941
Braer4
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudor02con View Post
I play this game for 5days but i am very active soo i am level 25.I would like some bucks please and i also have a question.
Everibody īs talking about stock exchanges and office buildings but i dont know where i find it.i use VIP theatre theatre gives me 20% entertainment,its a better way? please help me,my boyyah id is 39106042 tudor49 town
PS sry for my bann english..

----------

Melzyy,i gifted you with populattion,i really really like your city, please help me with advices and some bucks,Ty
If you look a few posts up. I asked the same question and melzzzy answered and gave some advice.

Any franchise or gifts appreciated ;-)

Honkytonkville
Old Apr 30, 2012, 12:36 PM   #2942
MissMag
macrumors newbie

Idea

Hi guys, i'm from Portugal and i really don't have any "real friend" playing My Town 2, so, its very hard to have anyone to franchise my businesses.
I have an idea, why we don't use that thread to (on the 1st page for example) make a kind of database with all the IDs and town's names of everyone from here?
This could help several players to improve their towns!

Or i could do that by editing this post!

Eg:
Mag's Town
ID: 38429312
MissMag is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2012, 02:54 PM   #2943
tudor02con
macrumors member

Hi

I think it could be a nice idea. Can someone franchise some of my business.? The id is in my last post.ty
Old Apr 30, 2012, 03:50 PM   #2944
Braer4
macrumors newbie

Anybody need population gifts? I have three left. One goes to melzzy and my wife each day.

Honkytonkville
Old Apr 30, 2012, 04:20 PM   #2945
tudor02con
macrumors member

Hi

It would be a good idea to wait for make 300k coins so i can franchise a 30k pop? It would be a very big difference?

----------

I make only around 3k for 3min but i have 8 vip theatre in construction

Last edited by tudor02con; Apr 30, 2012 at 04:17 PM.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 05:01 PM   #2946
Braer4
macrumors newbie

Quote:
It would be a good idea to wait for make 300k coins so i can franchise a 30k pop? It would be a very big difference?

----------

Wow. What level businesses do you have and how much do you get from each. And what wonders
Old Apr 30, 2012, 05:38 PM   #2947
softball10
macrumors newbie

Anyone have really good businesses? I need some to franchise!!
I have some good ones if anyone would like to check them out
ID: 31927122
softball10 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2012, 07:06 PM   #2948
MaxT
macrumors member

Darn...this roulette really is a money waster. I went through some ups and downs, but the final result is I went from 600+ bucks to 3..

My advice is, people don't waste your money on it, if you expect winning bucks. Otherwise feel free to do it lol.

I would very much appreciate any help right now, especially franchises.

My Booyah ID: 32003780
Town : Rakk City

Thanks in advance. Should I mention the daily gifts you'll get in return?
Old Apr 30, 2012, 08:35 PM   #2949
Melzzzy
macrumors regular

Quote:
If you look a few posts up. I asked the same question and melzzzy answered and gave some advice.

Any franchise or gifts appreciated ;-)

Honkytonkville
Ok, I have helped both of you with a couple of franchises this morning. I would be interested to know what you get for each of the franchises, so that I can just franchise the best one for you each time. Sorry I can only do a couple at a time because I need to land you somewhere when I franchise and I am running out of space LOL

----------

Quote:

----------

I did a couple for you. Hope it helps.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 09:45 PM   #2950
Braer4
macrumors newbie

I got the most from Disneyland. My business that has the most population

----------

How much are you guys getting from businesses per 3 minutes. And population is most important right? Then level of course

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps