Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ZCherub

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2010
GA, USA
Not sure if you are a grammar nazi or I just really suck at spelling :)
My essays are much better just trust me.

and btw, I did not update it, since ios 5 have the new auto-update in its settings. I am just pointing out its been nearly 2 months, they came out with tethered for a4 and below the first week of 5.1. AND ipad 3 5.1 the next week. I know its a pretty hard progress of the amount of security apple put in their hardware. I would try, but I am studying to be a physician not A ENGLISH TEACHER :p

Let's hope you put more effort into your studies of medicine than you do your jailbreak research. You can stop posting now.

ZCherub

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2010
GA, USA
Bottom line you choose to upgrade most of us are still on 5.0.1 because we knew it weeks posibly months. @pod2g is even considering keeping these expoits till 6.0 is released. This is why we just don't upgrade. I hope the improved battery life was worth it. Doesn't sound like it was.

I'm on an iP4, but I can say that the battery life is a great feature of 5.1 - glad I upgraded. That said, I might feel differently if the jailbreak was off the table as is the case w/ the 4S...

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
Not sure if you are a grammar nazi or I just really suck at spelling :)
My essays are much better just trust me.

and btw, I did not update it, since ios 5 have the new auto-update in its settings. I am just pointing out its been nearly 2 months, they came out with tethered for a4 and below the first week of 5.1. AND ipad 3 5.1 the next week. I know its a pretty hard progress of the amount of security apple put in their hardware. I would try, but I am studying to be a physician not A ENGLISH TEACHER :p

My comments had nothing to do with critiquing grammar skills.
Not sure how you discerned my reply was in reference to anything grammar related.

Kyotoma

macrumors 68000
Nov 11, 2010
Carnegie and Ontario
*NEWSFLASH*

Pod2g found 2 major exploits one land and one root. Prediction is that the iphone 4s release date is coming near.

Source: http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/0...tus-2-major-exploits-found-closer-to-release/

----------

I don't get it, why is everybody hatin' on me.

1. Old news. He posted this news via Twitter Monday morning.

2. Because you ask obvious questions that, with a little simple research, can be answered for you. Google/MR Forums searching is not hard and more-than-likely yields your answer without having to create a new thread.

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY

Welcome to the internet. If you are looking to be taken serious, search your problems first. Stupid questions will result in stupid answers.

Not saying your questions are stupid, it's just that your question is asked on this forum about twice a week by new users.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
We have told the TS many times who to fallow and what to check. Obviouly he doesn't want to listen so I say let him enjoy his jailbreak. :rolleyes: after all he's the expert. Right

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
We have told the TS many times who to fallow and what to check. Obviouly he doesn't want to listen so I say let him enjoy his jailbreak. :rolleyes: after all he's the expert. Right

I've noticed you spell "follow" as "fallow" a couple times now. Is it your iPhones autocorrect or something? :p

gngan

macrumors 68000
Jan 1, 2009
MacWorld
*NEWSFLASH*

Pod2g found 2 major exploits one land and one root. Prediction is that the iphone 4s release date is coming near.

Source: http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/0...tus-2-major-exploits-found-closer-to-release/

----------

Because you keep asking every single day if there's any news. Even if there are many people waiting to JB 4S, iPad2 and new iPad on 5.1, so what? Hackers have no responsibility to release it because you are waiting. They can release it whenever they want.

mlts22

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2008
As for the OP's question, the only real answer as of now would be to find an iPhone 4 on eBay and go with a tethered JB. This isn't the most elegant of solutions, but it will allow one to use JB apps that are not critical.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
I've noticed you spell "follow" as "fallow" a couple times now. Is it your iPhones autocorrect or something? :p

As for the OP's question, the only real answer as of now would be to find an iPhone 4 on eBay and go with a tethered JB. This isn't the most elegant of solutions, but it will allow one to use JB apps that are not critical.

The only jb out there at the moment is 5.0 and 5.0.1 both untethered jailbreaks.

FatGuy007

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 8, 2012
New York
Watching the HITB conference,

Currently about the Corona jailbreak, but their is no talks about the release yet. About 20min until Absinthe 2.0. I can finally feel the jailbreak coming close.

Love to Pod2g, Dev-Team (No Homo)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.