Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
having a drink at Milliways
well if we can not open any of the doors lets move back down stairs asap. Other wise open and explore what rooms we can.

plenty of choice, only the door at the end is locked, and we might or might not be able to open it.
my guess is that we probably need a new key for every new door, and any key we find will open the first door we try it on, and only that door.

it's still the sanfilippo's turn anyway.

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
plenty of choice, only the door at the end is locked, and we might or might not be able to open it.
my guess is that we probably need a new key for every new door, and any key we find will open the first door we try it on, and only that door.

it's still the sanfilippo's turn anyway.

Quite right you are. New key per new door. However, where are the majority of those? I'll tell you at least not up here.

As for our turn, we issued orders already. Awaiting of they are valid tho :/

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
man, this house is terrible.
not only whoever did the re-decoration had truly horrible taste, but the quality is horrendous.
it's so drafty! I keep here these whimpy whispers.
do you guys here them too?

Rodimus Prime

macrumors G4
Oct 9, 2006
man, this house is terrible.
not only whoever did the re-decoration had truly horrible taste, but the quality is horrendous.
it's so drafty! I keep here these whimpy whispers.
do you guys here them too?

Yes it is. They also have a poor design because I really need to take a crap and there is not a place to release the contents of my bowls. I really do not want to go in some corner and then try to wipe my rear with what ever I can find.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Yes it is. They also have a poor design because I really need to take a crap and there is not a place to release the contents of my bowls. I really do not want to go in some corner and then try to wipe my rear with what ever I can find.

I must confess to considerable surprise that you have failed to find the splendid rest room designed faithfully on the principles of ancient Roman plumbing, as bequeathed to us by our illustrious ancestors, and decorated with exquisite frescoes, but built in timeless marble quarried from Carrera and equipped with copper piping and flawless plumbing......

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
there you go, rodimus.
i fixed a bucket with some of the chemicals from the broom closet.
that should work.

just be quick, ok?

btw, what do you think is the squiggly wall next to door d9?

Last edited:

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
should have stuck with the first map. at least the walls were straight ;)

so is it our turn yet?

The first floor is based off a real mansion blueprint. The first "map" (given to you in the beginning of the game) has the "real" second floor. But it was never the "original" map in-game - I did state that it might not be accurate.

Nope, not yet. It was basically "I want!" then I said "where?"

Still waiting for the answer.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Allright people, it's our turn and we've got lots of options so lets try to get a consensus on what to do at this point. Thoughts?

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
Just a personal note, I've been really busy with work and haven't been in here much. Sorry about that. My power only adds AP for guns, so at least you aren't relying on me to send PMs and what not.

So don't worry about getting input from, hopefully you've already figured that out.

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
Allright people, it's our turn and we've got lots of options so lets try to get a consensus on what to do at this point. Thoughts?

i think first Moyank could sneak in one or more rooms, and once we know what's in there we can decide where to go.
obviously there is some risk every time she goes in, but i can heal her if she gets hurt, and if she gets in real trouble, we just charge in.

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind
i think first Moyank could sneak in one or more rooms, and once we know what's in there we can decide where to go.
obviously there is some risk every time she goes in, but i can heal her if she gets hurt, and if she gets in real trouble, we just charge in.

Sounds good...

Let's hit 2d11. See if we can send Mo in first.

I'll send the PM

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
Anytime, anywhere.....I'm so awesome that I'm actually starting to get a crush on myself in this game. :D

then, should we systematically look at all the open doors and then decide where to charge in?

if you give us the room description or a map, i can integrate them in the Mappy-Map
we can get a boatload of infos from this hall, since there are 8 open doors.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
then, should we systematically look at all the open doors and then decide where to charge in?

if you give us the room description or a map, i can integrate them in the Mappy-Map
we can get a boatload of infos from this hall, since there are 8 open doors.

Sounds like a plan to me, but let's give the orders one at a time. That way if she does get caught and injured you will be able to heal her as opposed the order already being given for her to sneak into the next room.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.