Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Pro

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Apr 18, 2012, 07:02 PM   #1
hajime
macrumors 68000
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Know the email address of Wrapsol?

Hello, I am considering to buy the Wrapsol for the MBP 17". Over the past few days I have sent two messages to Wrapsol via their online contact form. However, there has been no reply. Are they still in business? Anybody has their email address? The online contact form I used is:

http://www.wrapsol.com/en_US/Home+Pa...ontact+us.aspx

The last comment posted there is 10 months ago.

Thanks.
hajime is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2012, 07:17 PM   #2
jvmxtra
macrumors 65816
 
jvmxtra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
http://www.wrapsol.com/en_US/Home+Pa...+Menu/faq.aspx

I did not receive a confirmation email?
It is possible that during the order process your email was entered incorrectly. All orders that are successfully placed will result in a conformation email being sent. Please email support@wrapsol.com with your first and last name to check on the status of your order.
__________________
--still apple fan but it's getting difficult...
jvmxtra is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 10:13 AM   #3
hajime
Thread Starter
macrumors 68000
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvmxtra View Post
http://www.wrapsol.com/en_US/Home+Pa...+Menu/faq.aspx

I did not receive a confirmation email?
It is possible that during the order process your email was entered incorrectly. All orders that are successfully placed will result in a conformation email being sent. Please email support@wrapsol.com with your first and last name to check on the status of your order.
Thanks. I just asked them pre-order questions. Will try that email address.
hajime is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2012, 11:51 PM   #4
hajime
Thread Starter
macrumors 68000
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Hello, I contacted this company again through the email address given by jvmxtra. Again, there has been no reply. I wonder if the company is still in business. Given that they do not even reply to potential customers, I certainly do not want to give them my credit card information. Has anybody successfully contacted them recently? As I don't live in the US, I contacted them via the electronic form on their website and by email. Thanks.
hajime is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2012, 04:32 AM   #5
bigjobby
macrumors 65816
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London, UK
try tweeting them perhaps. Their last tweets were 19hrs ago so it looks like someone is manning their tweets, albeit occasionally.
__________________
iPod Classic 1G, iPod Nano 1G, not so latest G MacBook Pro 15" 2010 & iPhone.
bigjobby is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2012, 09:10 PM   #6
hajime
Thread Starter
macrumors 68000
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjobby View Post
try tweeting them perhaps. Their last tweets were 19hrs ago so it looks like someone is manning their tweets, albeit occasionally.
Thanks but I do not have good impression on them anymore. I will be looking for trouble if I order online from them.

Could anybody please recommend good skin from other companies? Thanks.
hajime is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2012, 09:20 PM   #7
techno96
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
i had one for my macbook pro, its great.

they really do have excellent support and have replaced my iPhone protector under the lifetime warranty quickly. They also reply very quick to my emails, but try to comment on the product page, they always answer those.
techno96 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2012, 09:28 PM   #8
BlueCollarBelle
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
I ordered a skin from www.bestskinsever.com over 2 years ago and it is still in good shape. I didn't have to contact them so I can't say if the customer service is good or not but I remember that shipping was prompt.
BlueCollarBelle is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2012, 02:47 AM   #9
sdsvtdriver
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: San Diego
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCollarBelle View Post
I ordered a skin from www.bestskinsever.com over 2 years ago and it is still in good shape. I didn't have to contact them so I can't say if the customer service is good or not but I remember that shipping was prompt.
BSE is awesome.
sdsvtdriver is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Pro

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:37 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC