Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Pro

Old Apr 18, 2012, 07:02 PM   #1
hajime
macrumors 68000

Know the email address of Wrapsol?

Hello, I am considering to buy the Wrapsol for the MBP 17". Over the past few days I have sent two messages to Wrapsol via their online contact form. However, there has been no reply. Are they still in business? Anybody has their email address? The online contact form I used is:

http://www.wrapsol.com/en_US/Home+Pa...ontact+us.aspx

The last comment posted there is 10 months ago.

Thanks.
hajime is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2012, 07:17 PM   #2
jvmxtra
macrumors 65816

http://www.wrapsol.com/en_US/Home+Pa...+Menu/faq.aspx

I did not receive a confirmation email?
It is possible that during the order process your email was entered incorrectly. All orders that are successfully placed will result in a conformation email being sent. Please email support@wrapsol.com with your first and last name to check on the status of your order.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 10:13 AM   #3
hajime
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvmxtra View Post
http://www.wrapsol.com/en_US/Home+Pa...+Menu/faq.aspx

I did not receive a confirmation email?
It is possible that during the order process your email was entered incorrectly. All orders that are successfully placed will result in a conformation email being sent. Please email support@wrapsol.com with your first and last name to check on the status of your order.
Thanks. I just asked them pre-order questions. Will try that email address.
Old May 1, 2012, 11:51 PM   #4
hajime
macrumors 68000

Hello, I contacted this company again through the email address given by jvmxtra. Again, there has been no reply. I wonder if the company is still in business. Given that they do not even reply to potential customers, I certainly do not want to give them my credit card information. Has anybody successfully contacted them recently? As I don't live in the US, I contacted them via the electronic form on their website and by email. Thanks.
Old May 2, 2012, 04:32 AM   #5
bigjobby
macrumors 65816

try tweeting them perhaps. Their last tweets were 19hrs ago so it looks like someone is manning their tweets, albeit occasionally.
bigjobby is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2012, 09:10 PM   #6
hajime
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjobby View Post
try tweeting them perhaps. Their last tweets were 19hrs ago so it looks like someone is manning their tweets, albeit occasionally.
Thanks but I do not have good impression on them anymore. I will be looking for trouble if I order online from them.

Could anybody please recommend good skin from other companies? Thanks.
Old May 2, 2012, 09:20 PM   #7
techno96
macrumors member

i had one for my macbook pro, its great.

they really do have excellent support and have replaced my iPhone protector under the lifetime warranty quickly. They also reply very quick to my emails, but try to comment on the product page, they always answer those.
techno96 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2012, 09:28 PM   #8
BlueCollarBelle
macrumors newbie

I ordered a skin from www.bestskinsever.com over 2 years ago and it is still in good shape. I didn't have to contact them so I can't say if the customer service is good or not but I remember that shipping was prompt.
BlueCollarBelle is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2012, 02:47 AM   #9
sdsvtdriver
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCollarBelle View Post
I ordered a skin from www.bestskinsever.com over 2 years ago and it is still in good shape. I didn't have to contact them so I can't say if the customer service is good or not but I remember that shipping was prompt.
BSE is awesome.
sdsvtdriver is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Pro