Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old May 6, 2012, 12:45 PM   #1
Iphoneattack
macrumors regular

Do you expect a 3GS to 4 transition like with the iPhone 5

I have discussed this alot in other posts but I thought I will make s thread about it so more people can join in on the discussion

Do you think the transition from 4s to 5 will be as big in changes as the 3GS to 4 was?

I personally do not because besides bigger screen, slightly better camera, faster internal specs, 4g LTE, and a different look I dont see what else apple can upgrade in the new iPhone, please note that the upgrades I listed above are not big for me as 4g LTE is not a must in Australia.

Will the 5 be better than the 4s? Without a doubt! But will the changes make it be like a completely new phone similar to how the 4 was to the 3GS? I doubt it

I also think the main selling point and "new feature" of the 5 will be its look, 4g LTE and if rumors are true, bigger screen.

these upgrades I mentioned cost quite a bit of money, which beings me to my next point.
I don't think apple will put any fancy new features (how they gave the 4 FaceTime and a front camera) because if it does the new iPhone will probably cost over 1000 dollars!!!!

Anyways agree or disagree? And why
Iphoneattack is offline   -2 Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2012, 01:24 PM   #2
bandofbrothers
macrumors 68040

Whatever the final model is some will moan and complain and some will be over the moon !

I want the next iPhone to exceed my expectations and frankly whatever they do it will need to surpass the massive personal let down of the iPhone 4s.

iPhone 6 Plus 16GB Space Grey - iOS 8.1.1
iPad Air 16GB Space Grey. - iOS 8.1.1
bandofbrothers is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone