Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old May 6, 2012, 09:26 PM   #1
JTyler82
macrumors regular

Facebook in another language?

Hiya guys,

So recently I was playing Cityville and someone from Israel added me to help out with stuff in the game, Anywho, I Accidently clicked something from her, and now whenever I open Facebook in Safari via my 4S, it's always in Israeli, It still gives me the option for English, but it doesn't reset. I've tried clearing cache, data, etc via options, but it still is stuck in Israeli.

Before I restore my phone, anyway to fix this?
JTyler82 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2012, 10:00 PM   #2
JTyler82
macrumors regular

Nobody?
JTyler82 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting