Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
I vote people "down" whenever they mention the voting system and make something of it. Just post. It's annoying seeing posts about other people's votes, and yes, I down-vote them.

Otherwise, I'd never use the thing. It's an OK feature when not abused, but it sucks when it is. In this thread, and this forum, I don't see the point of it. In other forums, I can see how it would actually work (e.g. politics).

Mattlike

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2007
Southern California
tumblr_m3razu2h2u1r9nrkoo1_500.png

My slovenly self.

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
I love redheads. You're in trouble now. ;)

:eek:...:p Sadly that red hair has been receding :( Gonna start looking at hair transplant surgery soon!

I love red heads too. Will that get me down-voted, or is it reserved for Lee?

Dale

I'm pretty sure its reserved for Lee. Closet homosexual members that are trying to hide their homosexuality through extreme homophobia often down rank his posts to make themselves feel better and "less gay" so to speak.

No- just me. Certain chicken**** members here can't say what they mean in a post. They have to hide behind a vote button. That's cool. I wear it like a badge of honor. It means I'm doing something right. ;)

Great way to look at it! I uprank you and laugh at the silly homophobe downrankers who aren't intelligent or mature enough to understand that its ok for people to be different.

Surely

Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
:eek:...:p Sadly that red hair has been receding :( Gonna start looking at hair transplant surgery soon!

Don't do it. I know a couple of people (brothers, actually) who had it done, and the scar on the back of their head from where the hair follicles were harvested looks horrible. Neither of them were particularly happy with how it ended up looking, so they shave their heads. And because they shave their heads, you can see the "smile" scar at the back of their heads that goes from ear to ear.

Surely

Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
And both of my children are redheads, and I can assure everyone that they smell awesome when it rains.

So BOO to you ginger-haters.

Did you say Boo-urns? :p

Also, my son has a bit of red in some of his curls. And he smells better than anything in this world, wet or dry.

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind
Did you say Boo-urns? :p

Also, my son has a bit of red in some of his curls. And he smells better than anything in this world, wet or dry.

Ironically, my mom called me up last week because she saw a report on a bunch of kids beating up a redheaded kid at school - and the beatdown was inspired by that South Park episode. I'm not sure what she would have me do - 5 years later, they aren't getting less red. :D

Surely

Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Ironically, my mom called me up last week because she saw a report on a bunch of kids beating up a redheaded kid at school - and the beatdown was inspired by that South Park episode. I'm not sure what she would have me do - 5 years later, they aren't getting less red. :D

Kids are mean.

But I also blame those kids' parents for letting them watch South Park. Obviously they're too young to understand the humor, irony, and sarcasm in that show.

Off topic discussions rule! :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.