Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maha252

macrumors newbie
May 16, 2012
Cape town. South Africa
How can i be eligable to get this code for me

Hi

what can i do make me eligible for the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp33er
I am a professional translator. We do get many projects in PDF forms but have to deliver the results in Word docs. Thanks!!
It works pretty well for PDF to Word conversion. Code has delivered.

YES!!
I am one of the honored ones who's got the opportunity trying this awesome s/w. Thanks for your code and I'll test it as much as I can and leave my feedback and experience. This really made my day!

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Im a school student, and I often scan my papers with Turboscan for iPhone to PDF. Sometimes I have to retype the whole paper, if I need anything from it.

The current version does not support scanned PDFs, however, it will be in the next version. If you still need the code, please leave a message.

----------

Hi

what can i do make me eligible for the code

Code has been sent.:D

maha252

macrumors newbie
May 16, 2012
Cape town. South Africa
Got it

I am one of the honored one who got the code and using it. redeemed and working.................. Tks a lot ............ :D:D:D:D:D:D

Tks got the code.:D. Now please help me redeem this code.

The current version does not support scanned PDFs, however, it will be in the next version. If you still need the code, please leave a message.

----------

Code has been sent.:D

psychotropic

macrumors regular
Jun 28, 2008
Florida
I saw your thread today and as a graduate student I believe your app will be of great value in my studies. If you are able to provide me a free code for the app, I would appreciate it and would happily give you constructive criticism and recommend your application to my fellow students.

Thanks,

Psychotropic

psychotropic

macrumors regular
Jun 28, 2008
Florida
Thank you so much for the promo code! This app works amazingly well. As a graduate student, I have tried a variety of techniques to master this process and this one works flawlessly!

Thank you!

Psychotropic

cipri7

macrumors newbie
May 21, 2012
Pdf

Hi, if you are still giving these away, I am a postgrad student who often needs to cite material from PDF's, so the ability to use your software for this sounds dreamy!

looneyflyer

macrumors newbie
May 21, 2012
Pdf code

Hi, if they're are any codes left it would really help me with my course work. I would be only too happy to leave feedback for it and wish you much success with it.

Regards

Mark

camomac

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2005
Left Coast
if you still have one, i could really use one. my sister has been trying forever to find something like this. she is out of work currently, and you would not believe the number of employers that want her to fill out an application in a .pdf format. i don't get why they do that, but this would sure help her.

thanks!

ajaxme

macrumors newbie
May 21, 2012
Yes, you can make some useful contributions in some of the thousands of current threads, like answering questions and helping those with problems. It takes no time at all to make 5 helpful posts. Good luck!

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Any codes left? I would love this!

----------

I'd like one too if possible

There are still codes left. However, you should specific the reason why you need the app.:D The number of codes is limited, i can't guarantee everyone with a reply get a code.

----------

Thank you so much for the promo code! This app works amazingly well. As a graduate student, I have tried a variety of techniques to master this process and this one works flawlessly!

Thank you!

Psychotropic

It would be nice if you write a review for the app at mac app store.:)

iPhoneApple

macrumors 6502
Jan 24, 2011
This would be great for me because I work with a high school teacher and constantly have to retype PDFs she gets so she can use them for making tests or filling out paperwork/college recommendations. This would help speed that up so I can help her on other tasks.

camomac

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2005
Left Coast
Thanks for the code!
It will be put to good use, very helpful.
Thanks!!:D

I will write up a review after I do some testing, but it looks good.
I know my sister will be happy when I show her this in the morning.

Last edited:

looneyflyer

macrumors newbie
May 21, 2012
I should have also explained more why I would use the software. :eek:

I am currently doing a photographic course in Venezuela and have pdf documents I need to alter and translate into Spanish. Obviously I'm still on my own regarding the translation but with the use of the software, I'm hoping I could rearrange the pdfs into a more user friendly document to help myself and other students now and in the future.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
I should have also explained more why I would use the software. :eek:

I am currently doing a photographic course in Venezuela and have pdf documents I need to alter and translate into Spanish.

This app works great for text-heavy PDFs. Hope it helps. Check your mail box

----------

This would be great for me because I work with a high school teacher and constantly have to retype PDFs she gets so she can use them for making tests or filling out paperwork/college recommendations.

Time-saving app, actually in this situation.

efxGURU

macrumors newbie
May 24, 2012
Medical/Pharmacy Records

I'd like to be able to edit downloaded personal medical and pharmacy records to remove extraneous information and only provide what is needed to the provider or vendor.

efxGURU@verizon.net

colt6920

macrumors newbie
Sep 4, 2011
The reason I need this software is that I use PDF forms everyday in the ARMY and they always want them typed. So to be able to change it into a word document would make my life a lot easier than booting in windows and doing it that way in fact I could get rid of windows all together because I would have no reason to open xfdl files, I could convert normal PDF to Words.

jonathanhorner1984@yahoo.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.