Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berlepsch

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2007
It's time to set another challenge as we are all to lazy to go outside!

I am maybe not the most qualified person to act as a referee in this game, but seeing that JUiCEJamie didn't respond for the last 4 days, and that you were the last person before to submit a successful task, I declare that JUiCEJamie gets no points and that Apple fanboy should set the next challenge.

JUiCEJamie

macrumors 6502a
Mar 22, 2011
I am maybe not the most qualified person to act as a referee in this game, but seeing that JUiCEJamie didn't respond for the last 4 days, and that you were the last person before to submit a successful task, I declare that JUiCEJamie gets no points and that Apple fanboy should set the next challenge.

Hi Guys, sorry I've not been on. It's just this thread.. it bores me.
No one can be bothered with it anymore. - There's no fun in it.

If you want to have an app like this (which I'm addicted to!), get something called 'Roamler'. At the minute it's UK/NL only, but you get paid for doing small scavenger hunt based tasks! It's amazing!!

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Come on guy's I feel like I'm playing with myself (pun intended)! Come on you Irons!
Post a picture of a fish. Fish can be alive or dead or even a toy. Standard MR info required.

Attachments

• shirt.JPG
    shirt.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 372
  • shirt 2.JPG
    shirt 2.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 73

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
As we have been having some issues lately getting people to join in lets make it real easy.
Post a picture of your MR user name and date next to anything you like to eat

-lefty

macrumors member
Feb 3, 2012
UK
Thanks Apple Fanboy, going to try and keep this easy so more people join in.
Post a picture of what the weather is like in your country/near you, MR info required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.