Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Following today's leaked photos of a claimed next-generation iPhone part containing the back plate and sides of the unreleased device, 9to5Mac has received more photos showing these same parts in black and white, as well as a mid-frame plate.

Click for larger
In addition, the source has also provided a photo of what is claimed to be the next iPhone's front panel in black, which shows that the FaceTime camera has been moved from beside the earpiece to above it.

Click for larger

Article Link: More Photos from Claimed Next-Generation iPhone Include Front Panel with Centered FaceTime Camera

catalyst6

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2007
Berlin
I always have loved the white iPhone, but this one looks weird with the mismatched metal/plastic/whatever. The black looks sleek as hell!

Craiger

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2007
All of these part leaks makes me feel like we will see this sometime this Summer instead of fall. Maybe that is just because I WANT to see it sometime this summer though.

JPT

macrumors regular
May 4, 2006
Maybe I'm just used to Mr. Blurrycam now, but these pictures almost look fake! :p :confused:

gto55

macrumors 6502a
Mar 14, 2010
Tel Aviv
nothing like this ? :(
concept-designe-iphone-5.jpg

iphone-5-concept-ciccaresed-design-2.jpg

slnko-v-sieti

macrumors member
Aug 24, 2011
Finally the rumors begin to converge/coalesce. I really hope the dual material / two-tone back doesn't see the light of retail--so gauche and crude!

Shuri

macrumors 6502
Nov 23, 2011
I guess it's either fake or more likely a prototype, so they can experiment with the new technic without spoiling the new design :)

Schmitty11

macrumors 6502
May 21, 2011
The back makes my OCD go nuts, it should be one color, although i do like that carbon color on the black one

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.