Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AnthonyFlower

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 4, 2011
UK
I just found out my wife has won a new iPad and I already have an iPad 2 so I am looking for recommendations for games we can play against each other (or even three players throwing in an iPhone 4s if suitable for a 5 year old).

Nothing too strenuous, we have Shrek Kart and enjoy that, plus the obligatory Draw Something.

Many thanks for any suggestions you have.

btbrossard

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2008
Chicagoland
Scrabble is good. Monopoly is also pretty decent.

10 PinShuffle (a shuffle board bowling thing) is fun - and easy. My daughter and I play multiplayer on that quite a bit.

wadjj

macrumors regular
May 6, 2012
Scrabble is good. Monopoly is also pretty decent.

10 PinShuffle (a shuffle board bowling thing) is fun - and easy. My daughter and I play multiplayer on that quite a bit.

virtua tennis challenge can play through bluetooth, it's a great game but I'm not sure how the bluetooth performs

virtual table tennis 2 HD online can play through bluetooth and wifi, it's pretty neat as well.

and Monopoly is good but you can play on one ipad actually ,it rotates automatically in each turn for multiplayers-on-one-device mode.
(Just a heads up, it is frequently on sale for .99 1.99 or 2.99, probably not a good idea to get it at 9.99)

iMorganP

macrumors newbie
Dec 2, 2012
Super Stuckman Golf is a 99¢ gem. Local multiplayer mode allows up to 4 iDevices to connect via bluetooth or wifi for an outrageous game of 2D mini golf. The controls are simple, so after a bit of coaching, your 5 year old will be kicking your a$$ in no time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.