Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 5, 2012, 05:44 PM   #1
definitive
macrumors 65816

Acrobat Pro doesn't auto open PDF's

I'm using someone else's computer at the moment which has Acrobat Pro X installed, and have it set as default viewer for PDF's. Whenever I double click a PDF, it launches the app, but doesn't load up the PDF. Only way to open PDF's in it is by clicking File > Open.

On my own computer, I have an older version of Acrobat Pro which works just fine. I checked through settings, and nothing stands out that might be interfering with the file.

Anyone deal with this issue before?
definitive is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics