Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheStoof

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2011
They need to make a theme studio. They are missing the ball on this money printer.

People will PAY to change how the iPhone looks! (I won't because there are free and beautiful themes on DreamBoard.)

lunarworks

macrumors 68000
Jun 17, 2003
Toronto, Canada

Good times.

zYJFK.jpg

Can't wait for 7. ;)

Ryth

macrumors 68000
Apr 21, 2011
Thanks Dad!!! Be easy on mom tonight :p

:apple:

I just want to see how much of "Da Googles" remain in iOS.

Da Googles I bet is Da Gone.

:p

I really think Tim is going to surprise everyone at this event and literally open up a flood gate of stuff. I think it's going to be an EPIC proportion of smack downs on the industry.

From new Macs to also announcing even the new iPhone.

I mean iOS is usually announced with the phone isnt it?

iceterminal

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2008
Dallas Tx.
This just in...

Apple iOS 6 to be announced at this years WWDC conference.
In other news, water wet / grass green. Film at 11.

May 24, 2011
From the close view of the logo, looks like the default wallpaper on the new iPad, so with the drops gone, looks like new default wallpaper.
The silver still makes me think a new theme going along with other rumours.

Dizzy11523

macrumors newbie
Feb 11, 2008
I hope iOS6 gets a major overhaul. I'm sick up looking at a bunch of app icons. I'm ready to switch to a Windows phone. :mad:

Aug 26, 2008
Oh no, now they are using "the worlds most advanced" tagline for iOS? That doesn't even stand in the OS X world really, I wish I knew where they get off doing that. It's simply not true.

newyorksole

macrumors 603
Apr 2, 2008
New York.
Every year I've gotten my hopes up for the new iOS and I've been disappointing every year. (Except for a few features from iOS 5 which I love) ... This year I'm more excited than ever and I really hope Apple blows us away!

I think we are in for a real treat. I have a really good feeling about it.

Ryth

macrumors 68000
Apr 21, 2011
I don't have time to look this up (but I have time to be here on the forums and type this =P)

Can anyone find out when each iOS has been announced and if the new iPhone has been announced with it also?

Or does iOS get it's own event?

RalfTheDog

macrumors 68020
Feb 23, 2010
Lagrange Point
This is a bit shocking. You guys think Apple will be making a new phone? They built a new one last year. Another one would be a bit excessive.

I hope the rumors are true that Apple will release a bunch of new utilities that help users jailbreak their iPhones and iPads.

drewisanapple

macrumors regular
Jun 3, 2011
Missouri
I don't have time to look this up (but I have time to be here on the forums and type this =P)

Can anyone find out when each iOS has been announced and if the new iPhone has been announced with it also?

Or does iOS get it's own event?

iOS comes first to be tested, then hardware later.

the8thark

macrumors 601
Apr 18, 2011
MacRumors actually getting evidence before saying something is confirmed?
I thought this is impossible. But there's always a first for something. This article.

iOS6 does look rather nice though from the rumours.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.