Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

wwdc2012.jpg

Apple's kicking off their 2012 Worldwide Developer's Conference at 10am Pacific on Monday, June 11th. MacRumors will be at the keynote and we will be providing live text/photo coverage of the event here. We will also be issuing Twitter updates through our @MacRumorsLive account. Separate news stories regarding the event announcements will go out through our @MacRumors account.

Apple will not be streaming a live video feed, but does offer the video for download several hours after the event. MacRumors readers interested in a "spoiler-free" environment to wait for the full keynote video to become available can follow the spoiler free story. A direct link to the official keynote video will be posted there when it becomes available.

Apple is expected to make a number of announcements at the keynote. We already know that both iOS 6 and Mountain Lion will be major focuses of the event. We will be posting a full roundup of all rumors shortly. As always, stay tuned for last-minute leaks and rumors as there is usually activity leading right up to the event.

Photo: Thanks Andrea

Article Link: WWDC 2012 Keynote on Monday, June 11th at 10am Pacific

Worf

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
This year is going to be one of the most exciting WWDCs in years.

Bako-MacAddict

macrumors 68000
Jun 7, 2012
California
I agree

[url=http://cdn.macrumors.com/im/macrumorsthreadlogodarkd.png]Image[/url]

Apple's kicking off their 2012 Worldwide Developer's Conference at 10am Pacific on Monday, June 11th. MacRumors will be at the keynote and we will be providing live text/photo coverage of the event here. We will also be issuing Twitter updates through our @MacRumorsLive account. Separate news stories regarding the event announcements will go out through our @MacRumors account.

Apple will not be streaming a live video feed, but does offer the video for download several hours after the event. MacRumors readers interested in a "spoiler-free" environment to wait for the full keynote video to become available can follow the spoiler free story. A direct link to the official keynote video will be posted there when it becomes available.

Apple is expected to make a number of announcements at the keynote. We already know that both iOS 6 and Mountain Lion will be major focuses of the event. We will be posting a full roundup of all rumors shortly. As always, stay tuned for last-minute leaks and rumors as there are usually activity leading right up to the event.

Photo: Thanks Andrea

Article Link: WWDC 2012 Keynote on Monday, June 11th at 10am Pacific

This year is going to be one of the most exciting WWDCs in years.

FNi

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2011
Damnit, it would have to clash with the first England Euro 2012 game...

jgc

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2012
Canada
I really appreciate that there's a spoiler-free news page so I don't accidentally find out the spoilers from Google when searching for Apple's keynote release after work on Monday.

Cheers.

mrat93

macrumors 68020
Dec 30, 2006
I'm a little worried that we won't be seeing too much this year. Last year's keynote was two hours, and this one is set to be 90 minutes. They're gonna need to rush through things to fit in Mountain Lion, iOS 6, AND a new Mac lineup.

Liquinn

Suspended
Apr 10, 2011
MacBookPro13";14989045 said:
Here is to hoping that Phil Schiller will announce that Mountain Lion is going to be a free upgrade to Lion users :)
I'm hoping that too. That'd be good. :)

Moonjumper

macrumors 68030
Jun 20, 2009
Lincoln, UK
Damnit, it would have to clash with the first England Euro 2012 game...

My plan is to watch the second-half of the match, then read through the first 50 or so minutes of the keynote that will have happened by then. There is usually a lull in the live blogs as the demos don't need much description, so I'll will get to bypass the speed differences.

henry72

macrumors 68000
Jun 18, 2009
New Zealand
Here is to hoping that Phil Schiller will announce that Mountain Lion is going to be a free upgrade to Lion users :)

Doesn't matter it's free or not, they deserve the money :D
It's not very expensive anyway :)

Anyway, new Macs FTW!

mtj111

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2010

Very funny.

MacBookPro13"

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2011
Ireland
Doesn't matter it's free or not, they deserve the money :D
It's not very expensive anyway :)

Anyway, new Macs FTW!

Oh I know but you know Apple, always trying to knock the price of OSX year by year now it seems. I wouldn't be surprised if they did. I'll pay no matter what though. :apple:

JonneyGee

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2011
Nashville, TN
I'm expecting Mountain Lion to be $19. I severely doubt they would make it cost more then Lion, so it wouldn't be more than $29. Similarly, I doubt it would cost less than $9.99. I'm thinking something around $20 makes the most sense.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.