Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shawndre

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2008
Can share podcasts via email now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 382

Geeksquadof1

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2012
United States
Wallpapers

Can anyone tell me if there are multiple new wallpapers in iOS 6 (other than the 4 that came with iOS 5.1) and if so, is there any place to download them? :)

APlotdevice

macrumors 68040
Sep 3, 2011
My maps load fine

Adding image attachments is sweet!

Very sweet. The ability to upload photos is a major reason I currently use iCab. Between this an full screen support, I may actually switch back to Safari in iOS6.

ZepFloyd

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2011
How did you get that?

----------

You can stream and download podcasts. Can't subscribe

well i guess you can do those already, i guess i meant to say if you can subscribe to podcasts directly through the itunes app, which then would notify you if there were new episodes to download or even just choose to stream. rather than having to search for a specific podcast and look up the episodes manually.

guess not, thats insane.

basically like an app like stitcher, where you can refresh all of your podcasts in your "favorites" all at once. seems like that wouldn't be hard to do inside the native itunes app.

hmm..thats a bummer.

thanks for the reply though

JUiCEJamie

macrumors 6502a
Mar 22, 2011
New emoji icons, and lots of them too.
Anything else you're curious about, just ask and I'll provide screen shots.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 341

RDowson

macrumors 6502
May 22, 2010
Glasgow, Scotland
Can anyone please confirm if iMessage works using phone number only as the caller ID?

Does it sync perfectly to iPad and Mac?

When sending from iPad and Mac can you make it seem like it's coming from the phone number and not the email address?

Does this solve the issue of 2 conversation threads?

benguild

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2003
I'm so glad that iOS 6 finally updates the badly broken iPhone music app. Ever since iTunes Match it's been a total disaster for me with constant crashing and other issues.

JUiCEJamie

macrumors 6502a
Mar 22, 2011
I'm not seeing Podcasts in iTunes at all. Anyone else?

Wow. Me neither :( not within More/Edit, nothing.

----------

I'm so glad that iOS 6 finally updates the badly broken iPhone music app. Ever since iTunes Match it's been a total disaster for me with constant crashing and other issues.

Hopefully we'll see some changes here. I'll be using iTunes Match a lot more tomorrow, I'll let anybody know

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.