Airport Extreme with Printers?? - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 12, 2012, 10:31 AM   #1
Wongers1
macrumors member

Airport Extreme with Printers??

Hi,

Im trying to find out whats the best option to add a printer to the network.

I have 8 Airport Extremes in a roaming network with one SSID covering the whole house.

I need to add a printer, so that everyone on the wifi connection can print from either an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac, PC.

I am completely confused to whether or not I can use a USB printer connected to one of the airport extremes and allow all users to have access to the printer??

The Airport Extreme I want it connected to is in extended mode. All the others are ethernet wired.

or do I use an Airprint Printer HP Photosmart 7510 eAIO Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer to do the job? wirelessly or USB connection???
Wongers1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking