Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ljohnson72

macrumors 6502a
Dec 21, 2008
Denver, Co
My iPad 3's Wi-Fi also is not working. It detects Wi-Fi access points just fine and even shows that it is connected to mine, but nothing loads. Tried the tips posted here to no avail.

patchel

macrumors member
May 26, 2008
Ipad 3 and my 4s are both working on my end. I have only tried it with my wifi connection at home with a time capsule as the router.

Fwiw, here's the process i did, when i restored to ios 6, I setup the wifi first thru the ipad and then restored from backup. I setup everything from the ipad first and when I got to the last part of the setup (setup ipad as new, restore from icloud and restore from itunes backup) I tapped restore from itunes backup.

Did this for both my devices and haven't experienced wifi issues. (Hope it stays that way)

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
Ah, I didn't have it enabled. I am going to try it.

Edit: That worked!

AWESOME!

Last edited:

Oliver G

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I have a Netgear DG834Gv3 modem/router and my iPad 3 which has been upgraded to iOS 6 has no internet at all. Can someone tell me where I can turn this setting on in the DG834G?

djrod

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 16, 2008
Madrid - Spain
I have a Netgear DG834Gv3 modem/router and my iPad 3 which has been upgraded to iOS 6 has no internet at all. Can someone tell me where I can turn this setting on in the DG834G?

I do have a Netgear too, do you have a "Multimedia Wifi" section ?

Here is a screenshot of mine (in spanish):

donwcc

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2012
solution to no internet with ios 6 problem

Go to General under settings and click on Reset at the bottom of the options page. Click on Reset Network. This will erase all of your previous network settings. You'll then have to re-enter the information of the network you want to join. This will fix the problem. This worked on both my iPad 3 and iPod touch 4th generation.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.