Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
Ever see a picture that makes you hate it just by the way it looks??? I have, only the one I saw today took the cake!*

8700242.jpg

How...freaking...obnoxious. Not only does the dog have no expression on its face, but why is it holding a picture? Who knows, the expressionless dog face doesn't tell us. Why does it have pink sunglasses on its head? And the name "Cinnamon"? Purely there to incite rage and hatred.

Do you have any pictures you hate or get instantly annoyed at? If so post them!

*Note, this thread is for fun so please no pictures of war, famine, disease, or "first world problems" comments.

Last edited:

Comeagain?

macrumors 68020
Feb 17, 2011
Spokane, WA
You might want to make your disclaimer larger/bold. I was just about to post a few Holocaust pictures. This shouldn't be about that.

rei101

macrumors 6502a
Dec 24, 2011
I think is cute :rolleyes:

Seriously... that is what my host mother in Arkansas would buy back in 1992. That is for the cheesiest corniest target audience the US has, those religious towns full of Napoleon Dynamite people. I have been there, I saw them, they but that for their kids and they think is cute and then they go to Baptist church and the girls get pregnant at 15 and married at 16 before Senior year.

Orange Furball

macrumors 65816
May 18, 2012
Scranton, PA, USA
Cinnamon is clearly a detective dog. The RED sunglasses are there so the dog can fit in with tourists of Bermuda, where the detective works. The picture is of a family that is lost and that the police asked Cinnamon to look for. Cinnamon has no expression on his face because he is trying to focus on his work, finding the family, and he is trying to keep an eye on the gang of dogs following him (pictures on the left and right of Cinnamon)

Cinnamon is just doing his best. There are a lot of things going against him. He has to wear the huge name tag so the elderly can read it, he has to stay focussed on his job and not turn his tail to it, and he is having family problems. His girlfriend, Spearmint, is leaving him due to him being to focussed on work.

Cinnamon clearly has a hard life and doesn't need people to pick apart his appearance. Don't judge a book, or a dog, by its cover. I hope if you need Cinnamon's help in the future, the detective dog will read this and not help. Although, Cinnamon is better than that and probably will help. That dog never quits.

Give him respect.

Love

macrumors 68000
Jan 20, 2007
Just southeast of Northwestshire
Cinnamon is clearly a detective dog. The RED sunglasses are there so the dog can fit in with tourists of Bermuda, where the detective works. The picture is of a family that is lost and that the police asked Cinnamon to look for. Cinnamon has no expression on his face because he is trying to focus on his work, finding the family, and he is trying to keep an eye on the gang of dogs following him (pictures on the left and right of Cinnamon)

Cinnamon is just doing his best. There are a lot of things going against him. He has to wear the huge name tag so the elderly can read it, he has to stay focussed on his job and not turn his tail to it, and he is having family problems. His girlfriend, Spearmint, is leaving him due to him being to focussed on work.

Cinnamon clearly has a hard life and doesn't need people to pick apart his appearance. Don't judge a book, or a dog, by its cover. I hope if you need Cinnamon's help in the future, the detective dog will read this and not help. Although, Cinnamon is better than that and probably will help. That dog never quits.

Give him respect.

I feel like we should be friends.

Orange Furball

macrumors 65816
May 18, 2012
Scranton, PA, USA
Oh, and the picture says the best blah blah blah in HOLLYWOOD so it can throw you off of Cinnamon's true location, Bermuda. Only a small few know of the secret life of Cinnamon.

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar

Give him respect.

LMAO!!!!

How inconsiderate of me! I never considered this possibility before :p

Goftrey

macrumors 68000
May 20, 2011
Wales, UK
3iX2z.png

Facebook -.-

1 Like = 1 Prayer
1 Like = 1 Congratulations

Or like this if you would help this child
Like this if you wish cancer didn't exist

Unbelievably ********* annoying & to be honest, offensive.

Caliber26

macrumors 68020
Sep 25, 2009
Orlando, FL
This picture PISSES ME THE **** OFF every single time I see someone post it on here. It's gotten REALLY old and tired and it is not funny at all. I wish MacRumors would put a ban on this image once and for all.

take-my-money.jpg

Orange Furball

macrumors 65816
May 18, 2012
Scranton, PA, USA

That crap really irks me. Please secede, Texas. Do it.

Thats just funny. Doesnt bother me.

Facebook -.-

1 Like = 1 Prayer
1 Like = 1 Congratulations

Or like this if you would help this child
Like this if you wish cancer didn't exist

Unbelievably ********* annoying & to be honest, offensive.

agreed. Also the "like if you love God, scroll if you hate him" and crap like that.

This picture PISSES ME THE **** OFF every single time I see someone post it on here. It's gotten REALLY old and tired and it is not funny at all. I wish MacRumors would put a ban on this image once and for all.

If you leave macrumors for a few months, then come back, the picture will be funny again. Believe me it will work ;)

panda bear

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2010
Thats just funny. Doesnt bother me.

I guess it might be funny/stupid to me if I didn't actually know a lot of really annoying people from Texas who sincerely think that they should secede.

And one of their reasons is that they already have military... which are US bases.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.