Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rmafive

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 25, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Hey guys,

My Logitech Dinovo Mac Edition keyboard's battery is about dead and I was wondering what the best replacement keyboard is in your opinion. I am looking for a keyboard similar in design to the dinovo and I know that they are not making it anymore. What are the best options?

mohsy90

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2011
New York
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/keyboards/keyboards/wireless-solar-keyboard-k750-mac

Logitech Solar Keyboard for Mac k750 (comes in white/black)

Awesome keyboard because it runs purely on solar power. No changing batteries and comes with an awesome free mac app that tells you the battery life. Have had it for over a year and my battery life is still at 100%.

There are some keys like F3(gather windows) and F13 and F14 that don't work with OS X Lion. I would read the reviews on the website to get more detail. I seldom if ever use those keys, so I have no issue with it.

Use it with my iMac because I need the number pad but wanted to keep it wireless. This is the only full mac keyboard on the market that is also wireless.

Rmafive

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 25, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
I love my Dinovo Edge Mac Edition and I found a new one on ebay for $170, so I decided to go with that. Thanks for the suggestions though! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.