Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 25, 2012, 04:04 PM   #1
mscriv
macrumors 68040

[WW] General Game, Rules, and Strategy Discussion

Ok, the Mods shut down the actual game threads pretty quickly after they are completed, so here's a place we can use to actually discuss general gameplay, ideas, strategy, rules, and other stuff.

At the time of this posting the game just completed was Jav's anniversary game.

Taking into account all the games I've played in and the one I hosted I am definitely of the opinion that we need to stop all "after death" posting. There are arguments between dead players and alive ones, conversations about stuff non-game related, etc. etc.. As players improve and new strategies emerge we really need to preserve the integrity of the game by limiting these interruptions. Dead players continuing to post is distracting and damaging to play. You may not think you are giving away something, but you are. You may not think you are affecting the game, but by changing the pace or allowing a non participating player to post something random you affect game dynamics.

So, that's a point I wanted to make. What do you all think or what else do you think we need to discuss?

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion