Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-TDI-Guy

macrumors 68030
Jan 11, 2007
Rockin this lately.

Attachments

• Aircon.jpg
    Aircon.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 261

Ddyracer

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2009
Haha, I read that about 5 times at first, because I'm like.. why the hell does this say "youtubeg". Then I got it.. that you put the g in there just to it wouldn't actually embed the video and I could see the actual tag.

Thank you so much for the help. I really appreciate it :)

And right now.. i'm listening to a remix of Firework, by Katy Perry done by Fred Falke:
YouTube: video

Yay for embedding! :cool:

Yeah, I was worried about that but i figured you would get it. I guess i should have said i did that on purpose.

Thank you so much for the help. I really appreciate it :)

Your welcome :-]

MaxMike

macrumors 6502
Dec 6, 2009
Luke Bryan - Tailgates & Tanlines. Pretty much the only thing I've been listening to lately.
ScreenShot2012-07-03at11855AM.png

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
After seeing Ted commercials, it reminded me of the music video of Jaded (Mila Kunis was the girl) and then one of my favorite albums of Aerosmith came to my mind. Grabbed my first release Nine Lives CD and burned it to iTunes (didn't realize it wasn't in my Library!) and I have been listening it for the past 2 days. Even set up my new ringtone from Full Circle.
220px-Aerosmith_-_Nine_Lives_(original).jpg

Destroysall

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 28, 2012
United States
One of the more entertaining podcasts:

I normally don't listen to podcast/radio talk shows other than Dr. Drew's Loveline, but this is great!!

I am listening to this now, and it is fun, informative, and just pleasing to listen to. Thanks for sharing this!:D

sk1wbw

Suspended
May 28, 2011
Williamsburg, Virginia
I normally don't listen to podcast/radio talk shows other than Dr. Drew's Loveline, but this is great!!

I am listening to this now, and it is fun, informative, and just pleasing to listen to. Thanks for sharing this!:D

Glad you like it. They are hilarious! I also listen to ones from The Verge which are good too. Engadget is okay as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.