Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LJCTNK

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 15, 2012
Hello,

I broke my iPhone 4 front screen so I bought a new one on amazon and I replaced it. I fallowed each step on a youtube video on how to remove the screen so I guess I did that correctly.

Now that the screen is put, my iPhone 4 always says the batterie is dead and that I need to plug it in. When I do it charges for like 1 minute then the apple appears, and right when a loading circle appears under the apple, my iPhone freezes and it stays on the apple and loading circle. Each time I hold the power and home bottom at the same time in order to reset it, then again it asks me to plug it in and repeats the same thing.

The iPhone is an unlocked iPhone, 4.3.3 jailbroken with redsn0w. What can I do? iTunes does not recognize the iPhone.

Thank you!

Last edited:

LJCTNK

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 15, 2012
Or does anyone know if it would come from the phone itself, a cable not put in right, or just the iPhone is just ruined? It was working fine before that, even with the broken screen.

I really hope someone on here will be able to help me!!! :-(

LJCTNK

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 15, 2012
500 views and no response, does that mean my iPhone is ruined? :-(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.