Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
samsung-galaxy-s-iii-1.jpg

Don't get me wrong it's a great phone, but goddamn I am sick of seeing it in this horrid blue. The GSIII only looks good in white. (I'm also kind of sick of seeing the phone overall. Too overhyped.)

The HTC One X is better anyways.

spoon man

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2007
Any picture with Sarah Millican in, just typing her name gets my blood boiling :mad:, then again I just don't like her she is just terrible.....

Last edited:

here2011

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2011
Don't think he deserves to be President.

I'm not American myself, but I do read with interest how the build up to your elections are going & I read that this guy is going to give the Rich tax relief & burden the poor with higher taxes?

Bit like here in the UK with our Pea brained Cameron.

Destroysall

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2012
United States
I'm not American myself, but I do read with interest how the build up to your elections are going & I read that this guy is going to give the Rich tax relief & burden the poor with higher taxes?

Bit like here in the UK with our Pea brained Cameron.

He's said before he could care less about the poor.

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
As this thread is about a picture that makes you angry for no reason:

I have no idea why, they're just 'shoes' I suppose, but always when I see one of those I get very upset.

Ahh, and while I'm getting started, all these new brown cars get really on my nerves as well.

Attachments

• 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 159
  • jeremy-scott-for-adidas-metro-attitude-wings-3.jpg
    jeremy-scott-for-adidas-metro-attitude-wings-3.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
d1Kmt.jpg

I don't know why, but everytime I see this photo I just want to take a cactus and smash my neighbors car until it catches on fire.

AngerDanger

Graphics
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
I can't stand this ad; the picture and the text are in no way related. It feels more like a captcha than an advertisement. There should be box on the bottom for users to type "indignant old lady" to verify that they are in fact humans.

Attachments

• indignant old lady.png
    indignant old lady.png
    459.6 KB · Views: 818

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
I can't stand this ad; the picture and the text are in no way related. It feels more like a captcha than an advertisement. There should be box on the bottom for users to type "indignant old lady" to verify that they are in fact humans.

Oh I hate ALL those ads! There are so many of them!

"Save on insurance by using this one weird trick"
"Lose weight by using this one weird old tip"
"Gain muscle by using this one weird trick"
and the 50 variations.

There is also these ones:
"Dermatologists hate her"
"Sergents hate him"
"Plastic surgeons hate him"
"Power plant operators hate this!" (picture of some random piece of metal)

and its 50 variations.

And yes, none of the pictures ever make sense. Once pic was a girl who was obviously beaten as her face was all swollen but the subject was about home insurance.

Then the best one I EVER saw was "Don't have a DUI in Pennsylvania? You're missing out! Get one using this one weird trick".

dontwalkhand

macrumors 603
Jul 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
220px-Joe_Arpaio_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
Bull Connor...woops, I mean Joe Arpaio. Spends big money on worthless raids, for example, using a government owned tank to mow down a block fence.....all to arrest a guy who hoarded chickens, which by the way, they already had a warrant for.....claims that the chicken hoarding was harmful to animals, but the tank ran over a dog in the process.

Places his name in PERMANENT SIGNAGE everywhere, so when we get a new sheriff, we have to spend even more money buying new signs.

26talk-articleInline-v2.jpg
Jan Screwup, I mean Jan Brewer....I have many reasons to be angry at this lady, including her "budget budget budget" crap, which has done nothing but cut services from my city, proposing more and more tax cuts for the rich etc, repealing the transit tax that went to our cities roads, and buses, etc. Proposing the Anti-Gay marriage law Prop 102, and many many more.

panda bear

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2010
I might start looking for a place down there. South Eastern Texas, is a very nice place.

A lot of Texas is nice.

The sentiment that a lot of Texans have about their state and thinking it should secede and would be successful is what makes me angry.

It has been exacerbated by a few choice Texans that I know personally, who believe this.. and are douchey about it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.