Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 5, 2012, 07:22 PM   #1
Niko91
macrumors member

Web design software for "beginners"

Hi all!
I've just started studying HTML and CSS in these weeks and I was wondering which software should I use for web designing. (It's a kind of hobby, I love it)

I want a software to grow up with, that I can learn well while I'm studying the code and will become my "best friend" for making websites

I know that the most "famous" are Coda 2, Dreamweaver and Sublime Text 2. I've also heard about Flux 4, Rapidweaver and Freeway.
So, what do you recommend to me?

Thank you!
Niko91 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development