Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 19, 2012, 03:30 PM   #1
Los
macrumors regular

Blu-ray iTunes Digital Copies Now Redeemable in HD?

So I bought the Best Buy Exclusive version of The Hunger Games, and normally I ignore the Digital Copy Version for a while because I make my own digital copies by ripping the Blu-ray and encoding whatever files I need. However, I felt like getting the Digital Copy immediately for some reason and to my surprise, when I redeemed it, it started downloading the HD version!

Is this the first movie that's doing this at the moment? It's unfortunately downloading in 720p, I didn't realize that it was set up like that in my preferences, but since it's in the Cloud, I'm sure I'll be able to download the 1080p version in future. This is neat.
Los is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater